Stirling Manor Boutique Guest House is conveniently situated close to the Hartbeespoort yacht club, boasting 6 highly individualised, world-class suites. Each has been individually decorated and styled to demanding standards.
With sweeping views of the Hartbeespoort dam from most rooms, wonderful hospitality, great food and wine, you are sure to have a glorious stay in luxurious surroundings.
The entire guest house has just undergone a major renovation with all rooms upgraded to offer old world pleasures with modern day comforts - from fireplaces to iPod docking stations.
This is truly a boutique guest house.
- Concierge Desk
- Tours and ticket assistance (surcharge)
- Laundry Facilities
- Car service and airport transfers (surcharge)
- Pool Access
- Bar Access
- Comfortable lounge area
- Fireplaces in bar, dining room and lounge
- On site parking
- Dam views from common areas
- Pets are not allowed
- Children under 12 years of age stay for free (only 2 children staying in same room). Sleeper couch can be provided at no extra charge.
- No smoking
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges
38 Scott Street, Schoemansville, Hartbeespoort.
Scott Street is the main road in Schoemansville leading to the dam wall.
We are located about 200 metres from the Snake and Reptile Park in the opposite direction to the dam wall.