- Guided boat tour provides wonderful sightings of hippo, crocodiles and prolific birdlife.
- Visit the crocodile centre.
- Bird watching and game viewing
- Seasonal Whale watching.
- Seasonal Turtle watching.
- DumaZulu, a traditional Zulu village.
- Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve, the oldest game reserve in Africa is just 45 minutes drive away.
- A scenic 9 hole golf course is just 15 km. away.
- Horse riding - experience a unique trail as you explore the lakes and abundant birdlife along the lakeshore on horseback.
- Many hiking trails to choose from.
- Swimming all year round.
- Kayak Safaris - in the tranquility of our World Heritage Site to get close to, and become part of the real Africa.
Double bed. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower and all amenities.
St. Lucia is situated in Northern Zululand, approximately three hours drive from Durban and six hours from Johannesburg.
Once you have crossed the bridge entering St. Lucia, turn left into McKenzie Street, immediately right into Beach Road. Take the second turn right into Kingfisher street, you'll find us at number 20 on the right.