St Lucia Wetlands Guest House is set in the heart of a unique World Heritage Site.
Explore five eco-systems and a scenic coastline where the seasonal migration of whales and turtle breeding can be observed.
Situated close to Hluhluwe Umfolozi and other Game Reserves which are home to the "Big Five".
In a quiet setting, spacious, air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms offer extra length queen size beds for your comfort. Breakfast is served in the dining room or on the patio overlooking the split-level pool and surrounding tropical forest.
St Lucia Wetlands offers a lounge with television and bar. Credit cards are accepted. Secure parking is available.
Accommodation at St Lucia Wetlands Guest House
All rooms are spacious with high ceilings, parquet flooring and modern bathrooms.
All are equipped with clock radios, fans, hairdryers and safety deposit boxes as well as tea/coffee making facilities.
Health and Climate:
The climate of St. Lucia is subtropical. The summers are hot, especially January and February whilst the winters are mild. Almost 60% of the annual rain falls during the summer months.
- Guided boat tour provides wonderful sightings of hippo, crocodiles and prolific birdlife.
- Visit the crocodile centre.
- Bird watching and game viewing
- Seasonal Whale watching.
- Seasonal Turtle watching.
- DumaZulu, a traditional Zulu village.
- Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve, the oldest game reserve in Africa is just 45 minutes drive away.
- A scenic 9 hole golf course is just 15 km. away.
- Horse riding - experience a unique trail as you explore the lakes and abundant birdlife along the lakeshore on horseback.
- Many hiking trails to choose from.
- Swimming all year round.
- Kayak Safaris - in the tranquility of our World Heritage Site to get close to, and become part of the real Africa.
Less than 7 days guests forfeit full deposit.
More than 7 days refund of full deposit.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Bar on the Premises
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Fireplace on the Premises
Xhosa / Zulu
Communal Satellite TV