St James Homestead Villa - The Homestead’s elegant Cape Dutch façade and conservatory is both striking in its contemporary feel yet in total harmony with the well-to-do little suburb of St James squeezed between the rocky shore and steep mountainside.
Featuring a tiered back garden with a pool and viewing deck and ample front-of-house parking, Homestead’s six sea-facing en-suite bedrooms are the epitome of beautiful accommodation showcasing a fusion of old-fashioned seaside charm and vibrant décor equipped with every modern convenience.
The house features a well-equipped kitchen and laundry, an open-plan conservatory lounge and dining area, an upstairs sitting room with an open fireplace and a balcony with exceptional views across False Bay.
St James Homestead Villa is a short walking distance to the beautiful Kalk Bay Village, as well as the stunning St James & Dalebrook tidal pools. Muizenberg surfers corner is within a short 5 minute drive.
Shark cage diving
Provisional bookings are held for a maximum of 72 hours. A credit card is required to convert status from a provisional to a confirmed booking. Balance of accommodation (100%) is due 72 hours prior to arrival.
Rovos Rail reserves the right to release bookings should payment not be received by required date.
- Cancellation 72+ from arrival: no charge.
- Cancellation within 72 hours of arrival: 100% accommodation amount is levied.
- A cancellation will only be accepted in writing. Ensure you get a response acknowledging your cancellation.
- In the event of premature departure, the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed is charged.
- Refunds of monies paid for bookings are at the discretion of Management and are dependent on the ability to resell the rooms.
- Children 0 to 5 years: complimentary when sharing with an adult and entire guesthouse is booked on an exclusive basis.
- Children 6 to 12 years: charged at 25% of the single adult rate, sharing with an adult or in own room.
- Children 13 to 16: charged at 50% of the single adult rate, sharing with an adult or in own room.
- Children 17 years and over: charged as an adult in own room. If entire guesthouse is booked on exclusive basis: children of all ages welcome.
1 Ley Road, ST James
- Follow the N2 from the Airport towards Cape Town City Centre. Turn left on to the M3 Muizenberg off ramp.
- Continue on the M3 to Muizenberg until you get to the T-Junction at the end. Turn left and at then next set of traffic lights turn right onto Main road.
- Travel along Main Road through Muizenberg and onto St James and you will find the St James Homestead Villa on the right hand side
Children of all ages are welcome.
Six Spacious en-suite bedrooms. Each suite is equipped with the necessary amenities, towels, mini-fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer and television. Baby cot available upon request.