St James Homestead Villa - The Homestead’s elegant Cape Dutch façade and conservatory is both striking in its contemporary feel yet in total harmony with the well-to-do little suburb of St James squeezed between the rocky shore and steep mountainside.
Featuring a tiered back garden with a pool and viewing deck and ample front-of-house parking, Homestead’s six sea-facing en-suite bedrooms are the epitome of beautiful accommodation showcasing a fusion of old-fashioned seaside charm and vibrant décor equipped with every modern convenience.
The house features a well-equipped kitchen and laundry, an open-plan conservatory lounge and dining area, an upstairs sitting room with an open fireplace and a balcony with exceptional views across False Bay.
St James Homestead Villa is a short walking distance to the beautiful Kalk Bay Village, as well as the stunning St James & Dalebrook tidal pools. Muizenberg surfers corner is within a short 5 minute drive.
Shark cage diving
Six Spacious en-suite bedrooms. Each suite is equipped with the necessary amenities, towels, mini-fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer and television. Baby cot available upon request.
Provisional bookings are held for a maximum of 72 hours. A credit card is required to convert status from a provisional to a confirmed booking. Balance of accommodation (100%) is due 72 hours prior to arrival.
Rovos Rail reserves the right to release bookings should payment not be received by required date.
- Cancellation 72+ from arrival: no charge.
- Cancellation within 72 hours of arrival: 100% accommodation amount is levied.
- A cancellation will only be accepted in writing. Ensure you get a response acknowledging your cancellation.
- In the event of premature departure, the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed is charged.
- Refunds of monies paid for bookings are at the discretion of Management and are dependent on the ability to resell the rooms.
- Children 0 to 5 years: complimentary when sharing with an adult and entire guesthouse is booked on an exclusive basis.
- Children 6 to 12 years: charged at 25% of the single adult rate, sharing with an adult or in own room.
- Children 13 to 16: charged at 50% of the single adult rate, sharing with an adult or in own room.
- Children 17 years and over: charged as an adult in own room. If entire guesthouse is booked on exclusive basis: children of all ages welcome.
1 Ley Road, ST James
- Follow the N2 from the Airport towards Cape Town City Centre. Turn left on to the M3 Muizenberg off ramp.
- Continue on the M3 to Muizenberg until you get to the T-Junction at the end. Turn left and at then next set of traffic lights turn right onto Main road.
- Travel along Main Road through Muizenberg and onto St James and you will find the St James Homestead Villa on the right hand side
Children of all ages are welcome.