St George’s Guest House is situated on the beautiful farm Pusela, right next to the George’s Valley Road the R528. This accommodation is ideal for travelers looking for a stopover, close to the town and other attractions in the area.
Secure parking is provided for all guests. A warm breakfast is serviced every morning. Guests can also enjoy a coffee or tea with home made rusks on the front porch, overlooking the tree-lined garden with its beautiful birdlife and monkeys.
Facilities and Services:
Tzaneen is a large tropical garden town situated in the Mopani District Municipality of the Limpopo province in South Africa. It is situated in a high rainfall fertile region with tropical and subtropical agriculture taking place in a 20,000 km2 region. It is Limpopo’s second largest town after Polokwane.
- Tzaneen Dam Nature Reserve
- Debengeni Waterfall
- Magoebaskloof Hiking Trail
- Vervet Monkey Foundation
- Mangela Animal Touch Farm
- Hans Merensky Nature Reserve
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Cardholder, ID/Passport is required at check-in.
The credit card used for the online deposit must be present at check-in.
Silence after 21h00.
Children aged between 0 and 10 stay free. Children aged between 11 and 18 pay R400.00.