comprises of 87 air conditioned rooms and 25 campsites.
Springbok lies in a narrow valley surrounded by the Koperberg in the heart of the Namaqualand, 570 km north of Cape Town. It is the last major town before Namibia and it is known as the flower capital.
The Nama language is probably South Africa’s last indigenous language still spoken in the greater Namaqualand area and is a remnant of the Khoisan culture which once dominated large parts of the Southern African region.
This newly built hotel has a swimming pool, restaurant and bar available to guests. The conference facilities can accommodate 150 delegates and is conveniently situated.
Accommodation at Springbok Inn:
We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in 87 hotel rooms with en suite bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities, a bar fridge and microwave, flat screen television and DStv in all rooms.
A king size bed or twin beds with crisp high quality linen.
What to do at Springbok Inn and surrounding areas: The Goegap Nature Reserve
- is about 15 km south-east of Springbok and consists of typical Namaqualand vegetation and incorporates the Hester Malan Wild Flower Garden.
Drive the Cape Flower Route, West Coast and Namaqualand
- are regarded as a botanical wonderland. Tourists, photographers and botanists are attracted to this spring spectacle in droves.
De Beers Diamond Coast 4x4 Tours, Northern Cape Coast
- The De Beers Mining Company offers two 4x4 tours that venture into restricted and otherwise inaccessible areas of the Diamond Coast - still actively mined for diamonds and other mineral resources.
Fly-fish on the Orange River
- With the Orange around the corner this is the perfect spot to test your skill with a rod and some line and get some quality fly fishing in on the majestic river.
Goegap Nature Reserve MTB Trails
- Only 30 minutes south of Springbok lies mountain bike trails, level beginner to intermediate trails span across the Kamiesberg. This is the perfect option if you after something adrenaline packed.
- Sure not to disappoint this casual, cosy restaurant. Boasting with a scrumptious menu packed full of healthy meals. Their delicious steaks is a must, same can be said of their hearty beef burgers.