Five luxurious en-suite bedrooms open onto the verandah and sunny garden courtyard.
Our Double room is one of our nicest rooms and has a standard extra length double bed. It has an en-suite shower and a gas fireplace for the winter months. All our bedrooms are on the ground floor and open onto the verandah and garden courtyard.
Our King room has a king size bed with full en-suite bathroom, and a sleeper couch situated in front of the TV. All our bedrooms are on the ground floor and open onto the verandah and garden courtyard. The view of the sea is from the breakfast verandah.
Our Queen bedroom has a queen size bed with full Victorian style bathroom. All our bedrooms are on the ground floor and open onto the verandah and garden courtyard. The view of the sea is from the breakfast verandah which overlooks the beach.
Our Twin rooms have en-suite showers and can be converted into double king size beds if desired. All our bedrooms are on the ground floor and open onto the garden courtyard. The view of the sea is from the breakfast verandah which overlooks the beach.
Southern Cross Beach House Activities:
Plettenberg Bay is rich in natural and historic attractions. It also offers a host of exciting outdoor activities as well as interesting shops, arts and crafts and excellent restaurants.
- Whale and dolphin watching tours around the Bay
- A selection of world class golf courses
- Horse riding, cycling and mountain biking tours in
- Scuba and skin diving close to the beach
- Central beach
- Deep sea fishing or catching the 'big one' off Robberg's rocks
- Canoe and Ferry trips up the Keurbooms River
- Guided tours around the Robberg Nature Reserve
- Visit Monkeyland and the fascinating Birds of Eden - the largest free- flight aviary in the world
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Black water tubing down the Storms River
- Hike the famous Otter and Tsitsikamma trails
- Bungi Jumping - 216m - the highest in the world!
- Hazy, lazy sun drenched golden days on some of the finest beaches in the world!
Click to display the map
Southern Cross Beach House Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
The place is fantastic: beautiful view, good atmosphere, nice people, nice dogs. The spot is ideal, almost at the beach. Quality of the room was excellent!
Rating: Reviewed by Vincent Hengst over a year ago