Skilpadvlei Wine Stellenbosch - The farm derives its charming name from the legendary colony of tortoises that was found in the vlei in the 1800’s. The beautiful piece of land was dubbed Skilpadvlei and has been in the hands of the Joubert family since 1917.
Today, fourth generation Willie Joubert upholds the proud family tradition of harnessing the rich potential of the land with a dedicated commitment to quality. Skilpadvlei is a fully operational 78 ha farm. There is a restaurant on the premises.
All units have self-catering barbecue facilities, its own private patio and a communal swimming pool. TV channels include SABC 1, 2 and 3, e-tv and limited DStv channels. The B&B rooms include breakfast, the rooms also have a television with DStv, tea and coffee making facilities and a patio.
Facilities and Services:
- Swimming Pool
- Secure Parking
- Conference facilities
- Wine Tasting
- Science Museums
- University Botanical Garden
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.