Spectacular views over False Bay from modern, comfortable suites - Simonstown Guest House offers friendly hospitality in a cosy atmosphere, just 5 minutes walk from Glencairn Beach.
Ideally located near Simonstown in Cape Town, Simonstown Guest House is within driving distance of all the major attractions and activities which the Cape is known for.
Our family owned and run guesthouse has all the modern facilities expected of such an establishment, ensuring guests have an unforgettable experience while staying with us, promising to return in the future.
Facilities and Services:
- Full Continental and English Breakfast
- Separate Dining Room
- Lounge Room that opens onto a courtyard
- Off-street parking
- Lift Access
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Iron and ironing board
- Internet access in all rooms
Accommodation at Simonstown Guest House:
The contemporary African themed rooms at Simonstown Guest House are all tastefully furnished, accentuating the magnificent views over False Bay.
Five luxuriously appointed en-suite bedrooms each with their own private sitting areas, give guests ample space to feel at home and comfortable while enjoying the hospitality which Simonstown Guest House prides itself in offering.
All suites except the luxury suite can be made up as twin or double rooms and have unobstructed views of the ocean and the surrounding mountain side. Some special features include extra length beds, crisp white cotton percale linen, feather duvets, white fluffy towels and cookies.
Facilities in all suites include:
- Internet access
- Satelite Flat Screen television
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Laptop Safe
- Enclosed Balcony (in Mafunyane, Joao and Shingwedzi)
There are many interesting things to do and see in Simonstown, most of which are walking distance from Simonstown Guest House.
- Boulders Beach
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Shark Diving and Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Bird watching
- Sea Kayaking
- Scratch Patch Mineral World
- Heritage Museum
- Warrior Toy Museum
- Naval Museum
- Simonstown Museum
- Simonstown Waterfront
From Cape Town International Airport:
- Follow the N2 Motorway towards Cape Town. Turn left onto the M3 Motorway towards Muizenberg. At the end of the M3 turn left onto Steenberg Road.
- Turn right at the T-Juntion/Traffic Lights onto the Main Road (M4)
Continue along the MainRoad (M4) through Muizenberg, St James, Kalk Bay and Fish Hoek.
- Turn left at the round-a-bout onto Simonstown Road towards Simonstown. Continue past Glencairn Beach (on your left). Turn right into Warner Road which is the first street on the right after Dixies Restaurant.
- Warner Road continues into Whytes Way. Continue up this steep road until the road forks and then take the road to your right which is Bennett Close.
- You will find Simonstown Guest House approximately 400metres down on your left hand side at number 20 Bennett Close, Cairnside, Simonstown. We are the 2nd last house on the left.