Silver Oaks Boutique Hotel - This charming boutique hotel is set back from the road in Durbans tree-lined Berea and lies within walking distance of the upmarket Musgrave Center.
Easy access to the freeway and close proximity to the airport make this the ideal venue for a business stopover or for a leisurely getaway.
Easy access to the freeway and close proximity to the airport make this a central venue, suitable for a business stopover or carefree family getaway. The International Convention Centre is only 4 km away, which makes Silver Oaks an ideal base for conference delegates.
The Boutique Hotel is situated within walking distance of the upmarket Musgrave Centre, which offers cinemas, restaurants, take away`s and a wide variety of clothing and gift stores.
Guests are treated to a wholesome buffet breakfast every morning. Meals may be enjoyed in our cosy dining-room or on the patio, both of which overlook the pool and garden.
Facilities and Services:
- Rooms are fully serviced daily and we offer a dry-cleaning service on request.
- Secure parking is provided.
- All members of our staff speak both English and Afrikaans.
- For the convenience of business travelers, the dining-room can be converted into a small conference facility if required.
The 11 spacious bedrooms are all fully air-conditioned and en-suite (two with showers only and nine with showers and spa baths). Single and double rooms are available, all of which are equipped with bar fridges and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Each room has an electronic safe, providing security for your valuables. Cotton linen contributes to the sense of homely charm prevailing throughout Silver Oaks.
- Four weeks prior to arrival - 50% cancellation charge for total services reserved
- Two weeks prior to arrival - 75% cancellation charge for total services reserved
- One weeks prior to arrival - 100% cancellation charge for total services reserved
Follow all signs from the King Shaka Airport to Durban on the N2 highway. There is a toll that charges R4.00 per car.
Take the first left hand turn to Berea (before the tollgate Bridge). Up to the robot which is Ridge Road-cross the robot and go down to the next set of robots and turn left into Steve Dlamini Road (Essenwood Road). Turn into Silverton Road.