Colonial charm, warm hospitality, comfort and convenience await guests at Sicas Guest House, which is owner-run, and conveniently situated on three acres in Durbans Berea. Easy access to beaches, shopping malls and other attractions, for which this holiday city is renowned, make this the perfect venue for you.
Our luxury bed and breakfast guest house caters for international and local guests, conferences, weddings, sports enthusiasts or business people looking for accommodation with a personal touch.
Relax and enjoy our sparkling pool, well stocked bar or lounges. Tennis lovers particularly appreciate our professional standard floodlit tennis court.
Individually decorated en-suite bedrooms, are equipped with TV and every convenience for guests. All rooms include phone lines for those who require an internet connection.
Sicas Guest House is a popular conference, function or wedding venue, with our own Chapel on the property. We offer a choice of fully equipped function rooms, with experienced staff on-hand to assist you in planning your event or special day.
* Full catering
* Audio and video equipment
* 5 Different conference rooms
* Facilities for up to 150 delegates
* LCD overhead projectors available
* Boardroom for smaller, personal meetings
* Garden gazebo
* Peaceful pool setting
* Beautiful garden setting
* Intimate chapel on the premises
* Experienced staff to assist in planning
* Catering facilities for up to 100 guests
From Durban City::
- Take the N3 Highway towards Pietermaritzburg. Pass turnoff no 2, Berea. Take turnoff no 3 Ridge Road, Tollgate, Berea. As you take the off ramp you have 2 options.
- Get back onto the highway or stay next to the highway and go up to the bridge. Take the option of going up onto the bridge (Tollgate Bridge). At the traffic lights turn left.
- Take the first right turn into Charles Strachan Avenue. You will pass Ultra Liquors on the left. Once at the set of traffic lights make a left turn into Bidston Road.
- Carry on up the road for 100m. The road makes a natural turn to the right, take it, we are 20m further on the left side.
* Tranquil garden settings
* Complimentary tea and coffee
* TV and every convenience for guests
* Individually decorated en-suite bedrooms
* Superior comfort for business or leisure
* Telephone lines and wireless internet connection over entire property