Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom
is a top holiday destination and casino in Durban, located just a few minutes’ drive away from King Shaka International Airport. Set in the green hills of KwaZulu-Natal, overlooking the Indian Ocean, Sibaya invites you in with a royal welcome.
What to look forward to when visiting Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom
- Luxury hotel suites and comfortable lodge rooms overlooking the swimming pools and ocean.
- Game in style in the main casino at a selection of slot machines and tables.
- Dine at some of Durban’s top restaurants, serving local flavour and international cuisine.
- A variety of entertainment options on your doorstep, from theatre shows, to movies and special events.
- State-of-the-art conference and function facilities.
- Enjoy personalised treatments at the in-house Mangwanani Spa.
- This is just a taste of what to expect when you arrive at Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom
. Enjoy an African adventure at this leading Sun International casino and hotel.Please note:
Over a weekend you are required to stay a minimum of 2 nights.Accommodation at Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom:
Standard Double Rooms
Perfect for a family weekend away, Sibaya Lodge’s Standard Double Room includes a queen-size bed and sleeper couch. These rooms are available for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12. Each room also has a flat screen TV, with selected satellite channels and on-demand viewing. Each room features a private safe and ample storage space. You are also equipped to work from the comfort of your rooms, as the hotel is fully covered by WiFi and each room has a spacious work area, with direct dial telephone. The Standard Double Room bathroom includes a bath and shower.
Standard Twin Rooms
Great for an affordable weekend away with the kids, the Standard Twin Room at Sibaya Lodge has 2 double beds, catering for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12. Room features include a flat screen TV with selected satellite channels and on-demand viewing. The bathroom has a bath and separate shower.
The Accessible Room at Sibaya Lodge provides wheelchair-friendly accommodation, sleeps 2 adults and 2 children, and includes a queen-sized bed and sleeper couch. Each bathroom has wheelchair-friendly facilities.
With ocean views from luxurious suites and lodge rooms, Sibaya is your number one holiday accommodation in Durban.
Conveniently located close to King Shaka International Airport, Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom is home to two hotels:
THE 3-STAR SIBAYA LODGE
The lodge offers guests a comfortable stay in affordable rooms with views of the Indian Ocean.
THE 4-STAR ROYAL SIBAYA HOTEL
The ultimate luxury accommodation in Durban exclusive to Sun International Most Valued Guest (MVG) cardholders.HOTEL SERVICES
- Free WiFi
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Free parking on-site
- 24-hour front desk
- VIP gaming assistance for MVG cardholders
- Luggage storage
- Access to outdoor swimming pools
- Mangwanani Spa
- Newspapers on request
- Designated smoking areas
- ATM on siteSTANDARD ROOM SERVICES
- Free WiFi
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Ironing and laundry service (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Newspapers on requestSTANDARD ROOM FEATURES
- Sea views
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Universal plug points (voltage 220/240V)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary coffee and tea
With fun to be found around every corner, you’ll find so many things to do in Durban when visiting Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom:
- Game in style at Sibaya Casino
- Delectable delicacies and indulgent meals at any of Sibaya’s top quality restaurants
- Blissful relaxation at the in-house Mangwanani Day Spa
- Take in a stellar show at Sibaya’s iZulu Theatre
Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom Activities: Mangwanani Private African Day Spa
Experience true African indulgence at the award-winning Mangwanani Private African Day Spa at Sibaya. The spa is set in a spectacular authentic Zulu village overlooking rolling green hills with breath-taking views of the warm Indian Ocean. Mangwanani is a truly unique African experience of decadent revitalization, pampering and de-stressing, for both men and women, based on traditional African healing therapies and indulgent royal rituals. Accommodates up to 70 guests a day.
The Sibaya Lodge Swimming Pool:
What better place to take some time out to relax next to the sparkling waters of the Sibaya Lodge pool. With sunny skies and a gentle breeze, this is the stuff dreams are made of.
Catering for even the smallest of the Kingdom’s subjects, our crèche is staffed with qualified childcare personnel. Situated in the main casino complex, parents are free to enjoy themselves knowing that their children are being stimulated in a safe and fun environment. We can also accommodate for specific eating requirements should they be required
The Magic Company
provides interactive family entertainment area for children of all ages. Enjoy the latest interactive computer and simulation games.
Click to display the map