Shelly Beach Lodge - Superb service, stylish rooms and a spectacular view are just some of the elements that have contributed to establishing Shelley Beach Lodge as a bright star in home-from-home accommodation along the South Coast.
Under new management since May 2016, hostess, Martie Barlow has breathed new life into guesthouse accommodation with her unique and welcoming stamp which has ensured that travelers return time and again. In a relatively short space of time, Martie has established a loyal national and international clientele, ranging from corporate travelers to professional scuba-divers from Europe and the USA.
The sumptuous breakfast menu offers a variety of delicious breakfasts and the uncapped WiFi gives guests flexibility and convenience. Spacious rooms are stylishly and comfortably furnished, each with its own en-suite bathroom.
Rave reviews from clientele on social media are a testament to Marties dedication to offering a fabulous service in this industry. Since Martie took over the reins, Shelly Beach Lodge has already received numerous top ratings and awards on a variety of social media platforms. Thanks to Marties commitment to making guests feel valued and welcome, Shelly Beach Lodge is a go-to and return-to destination for holidaymakers and corporate travelers alike.
Accommodation at Shelley Beach Lodge:
There are six rooms, each of which can accommodate a maximum of two people. A television with six DStv channels, a kettle (coffee and tea), a hairdryer and a bar fridge are available in every room. Rooms are serviced every day.
Breakfast is included and the menu offers a choice of 10 hot meals as well as cereals, fruit, yoghurt, tea and coffee. Breakfast is served in a comfortable breakfast room in the north wing of the establishment. Those who enjoy impressive views may also enjoy breakfast on the deck with its spectacular 180 view of the Indian Ocean.
Shelley Beach Lodge is the ideal destination for a variety of guests - from corporate business travelers, to international tourists and honeymoon couples.
Location and activities:
- Shelly Beach is within walking distance from Shelly Beach Lodge.
- Holidaymakers can arrange a variety of activities such as scuba-diving (this coast line is teeming with marine life), shark cage boat trips and pleasure boat trips.
- Holidaymakers can enjoy meals at the Shelly Beach Boating Club where they can relax and absorb the sights and sounds of the Indian Ocean.
- The Shelly Centre, with a wide range of shops as well as an array of reputable restaurants, is also within walking distance.
- If cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival - 25%.
- If cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival -50%.
- If cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival or no show 100%.
Facilities & Services available:
Pets only by Arrangement
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
Xhosa / Zulu
Tswana / Sotho
Shelly Beach Lodge is a Bed and Breakfast in Shelly Beach KwaZulu-Natal South Africa