The gentle elegance of Sheilan House, a luxurious guest house, that provides all it's guests with a unique experience of friendly hospitality, excellent location and access to the very best in local activities in Port Alfred.
This elegant and modern guest house, has attracted much interest from the local and regional community. The guest house has been described as having clean lines, airy rooms, sparkling pool and private patios the guest house creates the impression of a Mediterranean getaway in the heart of Port Alfred.
Port Alfred is situated half way between the coastal cities of Port Elizabeth and East London. Both cities have airports which are serviced by all domestic airlines. Port Alfred, and Sheilan House, is therefore ideally suited not only for business people but also local and international holiday guests.
Local amenities cannot be rivaled; golf, fishing, water sports or just lazing.
There are four double guest suites, three with queen beds and one with twin beds, each has superb en suite bathrooms with either a shower or shower and bath.
Each room has:
- Television (6 channels including both local and satellite).
- Individually controlled air conditioner.
- Bar Fridge.
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
- Private garden patio.
- Individual alarm when unoccupied.
Facilities and services
- Secure off road parking.
- Swimming pool and lawns with sun loungers and garden furniture.
- Breakfast is served on the veranda next to the swimming pool, weather permitting, while a comfortable lounge area provides an additional place to relax.
Available on request:
- Internet access and fax facilities.
- Picnic baskets, lunch, evening meal ( notice required).
- Laundry and dry cleaning.
- BBQ/Braai facilities.
- Collection from airport.
- Daily tours can be arranged.
- Reservations at local restaurants.
- Bookings for local activities.
- Golf, surfing, swimming, water skiing, canoeing, deep sea fishing, surf angling from the beach, river fishing, and scuba diving.
- Beach trails by foot or horse back, bird spotting with guide.
- Tennis, squash, lawn bowls, mountain biking, forest hikes.
- Game viewing within in easy reach in malaria free areas.
- There are 2 established 18 hole golf courses. Royal Port Alfred is one of 4 Royals and one of the few links courses in South Africa.
27 Prince's Avenue, Port Alfred