Situated in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town, Serengeti Self Catering Units are just a 5 minute walk away from the famous Tyger Valley Shopping Mall and less than 5 minutes drive from the Velodrome and Bellville Athletics Stadium which are famous for hosting major sporting and social events.
Conveniently located only a few minutes from the N1 highway means the Cape Town CBD, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town International Airport and the Table Mountain Cable Way are less than 30 minutes away.
Century City and Canal Walk Shopping centre are even closer.
Self Catering Units
Each Apartment is fully equipped with DSTV assorted channels, clean towels, clean bedding and fully serviced apartment. Will be cleaned on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, not weekends or Public Holidays.
We provide safes/safety deposit boxes. The kitchen is fully equipped for you to do your own thing, stove, fridge, microwave ect.
One Bedroom Unit:
Sleeps up to 3 guests.
Open plan kitchen with living room with a fully equipped kitchen. Main Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom and shower. Single bed in living room.
Two Bedroom Unit:
Sleeps up to 5 guests.
Open plan kitchen with living room with a fully equipped kitchen. Main Bedroom with double bed and one single room with two single beds. Bathroom with a shower in the bath.
Three Bedroom Unit:
Sleeps 6 guests.
Kitchen, living room and dining section. Main bedroom with a double bed and en-suite bathroom, two bedrooms with two single beds in each with their own bathroom.
- Fully self-serviced units
- Towel, linen and crockery
- Assorted DSTV channels, M-Net, Movie Magic 1 and 2, SuperSport 1, 2 and 3
- Swimming Pool
- Braai Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Security Village with secure parking behind enclosed gates
- Cleaning every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Directions from Cape Town International Airport:
- As you drive out of the airport you need to take the N2 towards Somerset West.
- Carry on with the N2 till you come to a big intersection just after the airport - R300 - take the R300 till you eventually get to a split in the road the says N1 Cape Town or N1 Paarl, take the N1 Cape Town off ramp.
- On the N1 you will take the next off ramp that says Wille van Schoor, Durban Road, turn right at the top of the off ramp at the traffic lights.
- On the left hand side you will see a building called Par Du Cap, pass that building at the traffic lights, count five traffic lights starting at Par Du Cap.
- At the fifth traffic light when you look to the left opposite the road you will see a display Television screen underneath a structure that says Metropolitan, Tyger Valley Shopping Mall, there you will turn right into Bill Bezuidenhout Ave.
- Carry down Bill Bezuidenhout Ave pass a sport field on your right hand side till you get to another set of traffic lights that says Mountain View Drive, turn right at those traffic lights.
- The road will make a sharp turn to the right and will end in a close against Serengeti - 1 Sabie Street.