Serengeti Heide Self-Catering Flats - Self-catering guest apartments at Serengeti, situated in Bellville, close to Tygervalley Shopping Centre. These lovely self catering 2 and 1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 5 guests in each Serengeti apartment. Can also take groups of up to 30 people.
The apartments are equipped with basic equipment, are secure and very neat. These apartments at Serengeti are close to Durbanville wine lands and very central to all Cape attractions.
Accommodation at Serengeti Heide Self Catering Flats:
The Serengeti apartments are equipped as follows:
- 2 bedrooms: One bedroom with a double bed , the second bedroom with two single beds and in some units a sleeper couch in the lounge.
- Bedding provided.
- Colour television with Hotel Package DSTV
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Security gates.
- Safe parking. (Shadeports)
- Sea - 30 km
- Durbanville wine route - 1 km
- Waterfront - 20 km
- Tyger Valley Centre - 550 m
- Cape Town centre - 20 km
- Bellville Velodrome - 1 km
- Golf course - 1 km
- As you drive away from the Cape Town International Airport there you will get to a robot. Drive across it and then turn off at BORCHERD quarry road M22.
- Keep on the M22 until you get to the M10 BELLVILLE N1. Just after that you take MODDERDAM RD BELLVILLE M10.
- Turn right and go on for about 5 km were there is a sign BELLVILLE M10. Take the left turn at the M10. After about 2,5 km and 5 robots take R102 Kuilsriver turn off in Voortrekker street.
- Turn right and go on until you see a big building SANLAM ON YOU RIGHT HAND SIDE. Just after the SANLAM turn left into Bill Bezuidenhout Ave. You need to go straight on until you go over the N1 bridge.
- At the second robot after bridge turn left in to Mountain view ave. Drive straight down to the gate