Seebederfie is a coastal hideaway set along the Garden Route all nestled in the lap of the Outeniqua Mountains. Guests can be sure to experience the most beautiful sunsets and sunrises. The 180 degrees sea view welcomes every guest an experience. Dolphins nearly visits on a daily basis. It’s a must.
At Seebederfie we offer luxury comfort accommodation with breath taking sea views. The spacious rooms are all been designed to complement a beautiful sea view and the natural surroundings. All the rooms are beautifully decorated with warm, fresh and natural finishes. Every day you wake up with a deep breath of crisp ocean air and the beautiful scenery, while enjoying a cup of coffee on your private deck.
Facilities and Services:
* Bathroom amenities
* TV with Netflix
* En-suite bathroom
* Coffee and tea station
* Free and secure parking
* Braai area
* Boma area
* Private chilling area
Attractions include De Vette Mossel, where you get to really enjoy seafood in abundance, sand under the feet, the smell of the ocean in the nostrils - and right next to the sea.
Transkaroo Restaurant serves passionate South African cuisine in the beautiful old railway station and De Dekke Bar & Restaurant is an ever-popular live entertainment and dance venue.
Botlierskop Private Game Reserve is home to an abundance of animals including 4 of the Big 5, rare antelope species and unique bird life. Day visitors are also welcome to join the Guided Game Drives, Horseback Safaris, Elephant Back Rides, Walking with African Lions, Spa Treatments and much more.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
* Cardholder, ID/Passport is required at check-in.
* The credit card used for the online deposit must be present at check-in.
* Check-in time: 14:00
* Check out time: 10:00
* No smoking inside the rooms
* No pets allowed
* No children
Unfortunately, no children allowed.