Sea Why, Natures Valley, is a self catering apartment, with its own private facilities and separate entrance. Free Wi-Fi. Walk to the beach. (Minimum stay 2 nights. Maximum two adults and two children).
The unit comprises one bedroom (en-suite) and a living room with open plan kitchen. The living room leads to a separate private patio with a built braai.
Sea Why is situated within an area of exceptional beauty, the Tsitsikamma, central to the Southern Cape rain forest - the largest remaining rain forest in Southern Africa.
Natures Valley is situated within the borders of the De Vasselot section of the Garden Route National Park the only town in South Africa to be surrounded by a national park.
The village teems with wild life and the gardens often receive visits from bush buck, bush pigs, monkeys and genets. From the dunes visiting whales and dolphins can be observed in the bay.
Within a 15 km range from Sea Why:
- Birds of Eden - the largest free-flight aviary in the world.
- Monkeyland - multi-species primate sanctuary.
- Tenikwa wildlife awareness centre - a wildlife rehabilitation program.
- Crags Elephant Sanctuary - walk and interact with elephants.
- The Mill living centre - ceramics, mohair, leather, fine arts and restaurant.
Within a 15 to 50 km range from Sea Why:
- Canopy Tours - a three hour slide tour 30 metres up in the trees.
- Falls adventure - zip lines and abseiling.
- Puzzle Park - 3d maze and puzzle walks.
- Horse trails - half day, day, and moonlight and breakfast trials on horseback.
- Eagle Encounters - bird of prey education and rehabilitation centre.
- Woodcutters Journey - explore the afro-montane forest.
- Ocean boat based tours - whale, dolphin and shark watching.
- River Ferries and boat hire - a boat trip up the Keurbooms River.
- Ocean safaris whale and dolphin watching.
- Kayaking - ocean paddling.
- The worlds highest bridge bungee jump.
- The bedroom offers a double bed (bedding and towels supplied), built in cupboards and electronic safe. En suite: Shower, WC and basin.
- The living room has a bunk bed, a couch, easy chairs, television (DStv Easy view) and built in cupboard. Free WiFi.
- The open plan kitchen offers an under counter fridge, microwave oven, a hotplate, a kettle, a toaster and kitchen utensils for four people.
- Outside there is a private patio with braai, braai utensils, patio chairs and table and an outdoor shower to rinse off beach sand.
- Secure off street parking for one vehicle and trailer is available.
- Sea Why is suitable for older people since all areas are on the same level.
- Bedding, bathroom towels and kitchen towels are supplied and changed on a weekly basis. (Enough blankets -available for winter visits).
- Please bring your own beach towels. A laundry service is available in Plettenberg Bay.
- Because of the wild life in the village we do not accommodate pets.
- Natures Valley has a shop (limited stock) and a small restaurant.
- 90 days or more: we retain 40% of deposit;
- 90 to 45 days: we retain 50% of deposit;
- Shorter than 45 days: we retain the full deposit.
185 St Georges Drive, Natures Valley
Located in Natures Valley (on the R102 which is off the N2) at 185 St Georges Drive, 30 km east of Plettenberg Bay, 200 km west of Port Elizabeth.