Perfectly located, overlooking the pristine beaches of Jeffrey`s Bay, Sea Whisper Self Catering accommodation comprises of three beautifully appointed upmarket air-conditioned houses which are fully equipped and serviced all boasting fabulous sea views. Beach, Sea Echo and Sandpiper have private entrances, wifi access as well as individual guest parking. Wheelchair access These houses have been decorated in a classic, contemporary and individual style placing strong emphasis on those memorable lazy balmy beach breaks.
This AA Superior rated establishment is suitable for both business and pleasure.
Jeffreys Bay Beaches
- Magnificent and pristine beaches, Dolphin Beach is a Blue Flag Beach
- Surf School learn to surf on the edge of Africa
- Enjoy some rock or surf angling on the superb coastline
- Walk along the golden beaches, where there is an abundance of shells
- For the adventurous try some kite flying or take a coastal helicopter ride
- Relax and enjoy a quiet sunset drink overlooking the ocean
Some Retail Therapy - Shopping
- The Fountains Mall, for the serious shopper a range of branded shops with something for everyone
- Da Gama Road Town Centre, quirky interesting shops for those just wanting to spend a relaxing of shopping
- Billabong Retail Outlets, is a great place to shop with a range of factory shops,i.e. Billabong
- Spar, Da Gama Road
- Checkers, St Francis Street
- Pick n Pay, Fountains Mall
- Woolworths, Fountains Mall
- Fruit and Veg City, Jeffreys Street
Jeffreys Bay Eating Out
We like to recommend the tried and tested restaurants that we ourselves as owners of Sea Whisper enjoy and know that you get excellent cuisine and service
For Dinner we recommend:
- The Kitchen Window
- The Greek
- The Bay Pasta Company same
- Ninas (great family restaurant)
For Lunches we recommend:
- Le Cameleon, Humandorp
- In Food, Jeffreys Street
- Caf Kima, Main Beach
There are various tours which can be arranged through the Jeffreys Bay Tourism Office.
- Township and Shebeen Tour
- Port Elizabeth City Tour
Self Drive Tours
- Addo National Elephant Park
- Baviaans Wildrenss Area
- Tsitsikamma National Park
- Tree Canopy Tour
- Bloukrans Bungy Jumping
From PORT ELIZABETH take the JEFFREYS BAY EAST/MONDPLAAS turnoff and follow the signs into Da Gama Road Jeffreys Bay. On block AFTER the BP Garage, at the Methodist Church, (Petunia Avenue) turn right at the SEA WHISPER sign and travel to top of the hill, turn left into Petunia Avenue - Sea Whisper is at the end of the street.
From CAPE TOWN (N2) take the JEFFREYS BAY OFF RAMP (not Jeffreys Bay East or Mondplaas turnoff), this will bypass the Fountains Mall, and continue onto St Francis Road. Bypass two traffic circles and at Rona Nursary (left hand side) you will see a sign for Sea Whisper, follow the road, pass the golf club, turn left at the bowling club (Azalea Street), the road bends sharply downhill to the right, take first turning right into Petunia Avenue, Sea Whisper is at the end of the street.
These three upmarket and superbly appointed houses with stunning sea vistas, offer a range of choices for travellers, whether it be for a family holiday, a business trip or a romantic getaway.