Satvik Accommodation - The word Satvik is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and is more an attribute than a name. It refers to attributes of peace, harmony, tranquility and balance.The area is called `Pusela` by the locals and translated, means `Place of Peace`.
Being in this tranquil atmosphere of Satvik`s facilities will entice you to stay that extra day as you slip comfortably into African time.
- Shower under starry skies!
- Hike on the forest trails and experience our wonderful bird life!
- Mystic fresh water streams is a perfect place for a dip for those hot African days.
- 1 hour`s drive from Kruger Park.
- Come and enjoy a wood burning oven pizza on the banks of the Great Letaba River!
Nestled on the shore of the Tzaneen Dam, the Satvik nature conservancy offers rustic Self-catering cottages and backpacker-style accommodation and camping.
- Forfeit 100% if guest cancels 7 days before arrival
- Forfeit 100% if guest cancels 14 days before arrival
- Forfeit 50% if guest cancels 21 days before arrival
- Forfeit 25 if guest cancels 30 days before arrival
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Tourism Information Desk
Hiking / Walking Trails
Satvik Accommodation is a Self-Catering and Caravan park in Tzaneen Limpopo South Africa