- The word Satvik is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and is more an attribute than a name. It refers to attributes of peace, harmony, tranquility and balance.The area is called `Pusela` by the locals and translated, means `Place of Peace`.
Being in this tranquil atmosphere of Satvik`s facilities will entice you to stay that extra day as you slip comfortably into African time
- Shower under starry skies!
- Hike on the forest trails and experience our wonderful bird life!
- Mystic fresh water streams is a perfect place for a dip for those hot African days.
- 1 hour`s drive from Kruger Park.
- Come and enjoy a wood burning oven pizza on the banks of the Great Letaba River!
Nestled on the shore of the Tzaneen Dam, the Satvik nature conservancy offers rustic Self-catering cottages and backpacker-style accommodation and camping.