Ruby Sands Exclusive Holiday Home
- Jewel of the North Coast, Ruby Sands is a spacious, well appointed exclusive holiday home based in the heart of Ballito.
This holiday accommodation is a stand-alone self-catering home with all the necessary facilities you will need for your relaxing holiday in Ballito. This includes a built-in braai area and private pool for those hot Ballito summer days.
Nestled in the heart of the ever popular holiday destination Ballito, Dolphin Coast, we are surrounded by golden beaches and the warm waters of the Indian ocean. This exclusive holiday house has modern and unique facilities with amazing sea views.
Boasting world class service and attention to detail. Bring your family and come and relax the North Coast way at Ruby Sands, your holiday home away from home.
Facilities and Services:
- Ruby Sands is serviced each day with emphasis on hygiene
- Magnificent view of the ocean from the lounge, entertainment area and 2 of the main rooms
- We are a 5 minute walk from the beach, shopping areas and restaurants
- Ballito has a number of large shopping malls with all the well known retailers in these malls
- A large clean pool that has a safety net
- There are many coffee shops to choose from
- Television and Hi-Fi system in the lounge
- Ruby Sands is well lit with a number of sky lights installed in strategic places
- Linen and bath towels are provided and changed
- Ruby Sands is within walking distance from many of the surrounding beaches
- Clarkes Bay offers life guards, shark nets and safe swimming. Grannies Pool is well kept and great for old and young
- Ballito is popular amongst fishing enthusiasts, has great waves to surf and frequent dolphin sightings
- Doctors, dentists and all emergencies services are within close range
- Only 17 km from King Shaka Airport, 30 km from Umhlanga and 50 km from Durban
Accommodation at Ruby Sands Exclusive Holiday Home:
The house accommodates between 1 to 8 persons, and is self-catering and fully serviced each day. Please note - the house is not available for sub-letting. Your booking is for the whole house for the duration of your stay.
- Unique and different entrance hall
- Large, comfortable, well furnished lounge and dining area with air-conditioner and large doors leading onto an entertainment area
3 large bedrooms:
- Main bedroom is en-suite with air-conditioner
- Kiddies room sleeps 4 (2 bunk beds)
- Single room (2 single beds)
- All bedrooms have built-in cupboards
- Family bathroom and separate guest toilet
Large, fully equipped kitchen with:
- Dishwasher, automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave oven
- Large scullery
- Large entertainment area with built-in braai area
- Swimming pool with safety net
- Newly established and well looked after garden
- Alarm system with armed response
- Security gates on all doors
- Automated lock-up garage
- Property is fully walled and has electric gates
Distinctively Afro-Bali styled, perfectly situated in the midst of a natural eco forest along the warm tropical Indian Ocean, boasting a fusion of creative interior design marrying its natural element surrounding
Sibakwa is a beautiful Bed and Breakfast situated 500m from Ballito main beach, restaurants and shopping centres. There is a choice of 7 rooms with a combination of single, twin, 4 sleepers, 6 sleeper and family unit available.
per person sharing
A luxury guest house on the beach front of Ballito, with spacious double en-suite bedrooms, individually decorated. Various attractions and activities in the area. Full breakfasts.
per person sharing
Inspired by the distinctive beauty of the South African vineyards and the country's rich viticulture, our luxurious guest house provides a friendly haven in the sea-side town of Ballito. Enjoy superb sundowner ocean views from the terrace.
Ballito's best kept secret, Villa Jaimé, where dreams become memories that last a lifetime. We offer two exclusive, private, self-catering units - a magnificent open-plan, furnished studio apartment and a rustic, quaint, thatched cabin.