Ruacana Eha Lodge in northern Namibia is a natural gateway to the wonders of the Kaokoveld, the Etosha National Park, the Epupa falls and the vibrant African culture of the Omusati, Oshana, Ohangwena and Oshikoto regions.
The word eha describes a piece of jewellery worn by the Himba, but it also means home.
This glittering oasis in the rugged landscapes, offers relaxation, conferencing and opportunity to come face-to-face with forgotten Africa.
- Swimming Pool
- Bar with Lounge
- Squash Court
- Volley Ball Court
- Visit to Ruacana Falls (2 hrs)
- Visit to Ruacana Hydro Power Station (1.5 hrs)
- Visit traditional Himba Village (2.5 hrs)
- Walking trail to rock pool (3hrs)
- Visit to Witsand (4hrs)
- Scenic Sundowners (1 hrs)
Bookings of all excursions 48 hours prior.
* Please note that the flow of the Ruacana river (Falls) are seasonal and beyond the control of the Lode Management.
Situated in Springbok Avenue, Ruacana.
Offering 21 double rooms and 1 family suite all with:
- Bathrooms en-suite
- Air conditioner
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- TV (6 channels)
- Private Verandah
Also 15 Camping Site and 6 two-Bed Huts:
- Ablution facilities (hot water & electricity)
- Ladies block (4 showers, 4 toilets)
- Gents block (4 showers, 3 toilets)
- 1 paraplegic toilet
Campsites and huts make use of communal ablution facilities.