Our home has been lovingly adorned with many antiques from this period. All eleven en-suite double rooms are air-conditioned and tastefully furnished with your comfort in mind.
Some rooms have their own private courtyards and all have TV, hostess tray, safe and other small extras which make all the difference. Each room has its own safe parking bay.
Relax and enjoy a leisurely breakfast overlooking the pool area. Fresh fruit platters, choice of cereals and yoghurts and a hearty English breakfast is served, but special needs can be catered for. We take pride in our cuisine and offer dinners by request from Sunday through to Thursday.
Your hosts, Warren and Delia, take pleasure in giving you friendly hospitality and personal service.
Roseland House is ideally situated for both business and leisure.
Regret no children under 12 years.
- Using the M4 into Durban, take exit number 2- Moore Road. Continue on Moore road for 2km.
- Pass Village shopping centre on your right and at the next robot turn left into Manning road, then second right into Davenport Road.
- Roseland House is 6 houses up on the right hand side. From Johannesburg Coming into Durban on the N3, take exit number 3 Ridge Road/Tollgate bridge.
- Turn right and cross over the bridge and at the fist robot turn left and go down the hill past St Augustines hospital.
- Turn right into Cato road and left into Davenport. Roseland House is 6 houses down on the left hand side.