Roodenburg House is a luxurious guest house in the leafy suburb of Rondebosch, with fabulous mountain views and a short distance away from local amenities, sights, attractions and facilities.
This lovely old house set in shadow of Table Mountain and Devil`s Peak, opposite the Rondebosch Market (where regular Craft Markets are held), was built in 1882.
- Enjoy a delicious English breakfast in our delightful diningroom opening out onto an enclosed garden with stunning views of the mountain and lap pool
- Gym; enjoy a leisurely workout before heading off to the office
- Bar; beautifully decorated , overlooking the pool and garden
- Guest Lounge; relax and unwind over a sundowner in this quiet corner of the house, which also has a big screen TV
- Conference Room; small conferences accommodating up to 20 persons serving dinners,lunches snacks and refreshments
- Pool; outside pool area with deckchairs and umbrellas - the perfect setting to cool off and relax outside
- Dinner; evening dinners by arrangement
- Communication; email, print, scan and fax facilities available
- Parking; very secure, gated off-street parking
Rondebosch is a short 15 minute drive from the airport, and we can arrange airport transfers on arrangement. Speak to us to organise tours and activities, or for advise on what to see and do while you are here.
Rondebosch is the home of the University of Cape Town and nearly of all the South African top schools are in this area.
Have a look at our pick of the best restaurants, entertainment, sightseeing, business, and sports activities in Rondebosch and Cape Town.
Our 5 en-suite bedrooms offer the option of King size or Queen size beds and the downstairs garden suite with its own private patio is also equipped for the physically challenged guest.
All bedrooms have:
- En suite bathrooms with Heated Towel Rails and Shaving plug
- Individual satellite decoders
- LCD televisions with DVD players
- 4 hours ADSL Internet
- Safes (you have sares)
- Electric Blankets on request
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
We also offer an interleading two-bedroom, en-suite family unit on the 1st floor overlooking the pool and garden.
74 Campground Rd, Rondebosch.