Wake up to the sound of the ocean, fill your lungs with clean fresh air and realize that you are in a paradise situated in Simon`s Town.
All the rooms at Rocklands Bed and Breakfast Simon`s Town have stunning uninterrupted sea views, in season watch the whales
from your room.
Enjoy a hot breakfast on our patio and gaze at the stunning sea views from the deck of Rocklands Bed and breakfast Simon`s Town. Take in nature at it`s best with magnificent False Bay before you and the Hottentots Holland Mountains in the background.
Rocklands Bed and Breakfast caters for all your holiday accommodation or business accommodation requirements.
Send your e-mail or surf the net from the comfort of our lounge which has a wireless internet hotspot and excellent views of the bay.
Rocklands Bed and Breakfast Simonstown caters for small conferences by special arrangement.
Rocklands offers you the following features:
- Large patio with panoramic sea views over False Bay, across to the Hottentots Holland Mountains and Cape Hangklip.
- Borders on a nature reserve with the Swartberg mountain range behind.
- Sheltered area to relax and write postcards or read a novel.
- Beautiful gardens with an abundance of birdlife,
- Office available with internet and fax facilities.
- Laundry and ironing services on request.
- Deck chairs for sun bathing.
- Private entrances.
Follow the M4 South from Simon's Town Metro Station for 5,1km in the direction of Cape Point, turn right into Rocklands Road then follow the road for half a kilometre.
Rocklands is the last house on the left at Number 25, Rocklands Road.
Rocklands offers five en-suite twin rooms with uninterrupted, stunning sea views.
King Size Beds can be provided on request. Most rooms open onto an outside area through sliding doors. The family-room(Dolphin) can sleep four and has a private patio.
All rooms offer the following:
- Coffee/Tea facilities
Three rooms have showers and two rooms offer a bath and separate shower.
By special arrangement, flowers and champagne can be ordered in advance.