Rivers End Farm Stanford - The uniqueness of the farm is the wetlands in front of the cabin and the 160 hectares of uninterrupted fynbos with views for days at the back, a true nature retreat. Boarded by Cape Nature Walker Bay that covers over 17 km of shoreline.
The white Sandy beaches interspersed with rocky limestone outcrops makes it a beautiful coastal spot for filming. Beach access within 5 km from log cabin. Just 30 minutes from the sea-side town of Hermanus, Stanford is ideally positioned for couples and families looking for a laid-back getaway.
The house is ideal for 4 adults and 4 children and with prior arrangement a bigger group are welcome to pitch tents next to the house at an additional rate per person. The whole property is run off renewable energy and borehole water so please make prior arrangements for bigger groups. Eco Camping is also permitted with prior approval. A most awesome location, one can sit all day on the patio and stare at the mountains.
Facilities and Services:
- TV with standard cable
- Smoke alarm
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Lake access - Guests can get to a lake using a path or dock
- BBQ grill
- Patio or balcony
- An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.