Riverleaf Hotel offers stylish and modern accommodation in Brits, just 15 minutes from the Hartbeespoort Dam. The hotel is ideal for corporate guests, or leisure travellers looking for a comfortable base from which to explore the area.
Accommodation is offered in standard or deluxe rooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom. Room facilities include air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV, work desk, tea and coffee station, a bar fridge, and a safe for valuables. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available.
Guests can enjoy breakfast daily in the light and bright breakfast room. A swimming pool and a gym are available for guests to use. Free parking is provided.
Brits is a town situated in a fertile citrus, vegetable and grain-producing area that is irrigated by the waters of the Hartbeespoort Dam in North West Province of South Africa. Attractions in and close to Brits include the De Wildt Cheetah Research Centre and the Vaalkop Dam Nature Reserve, a nature reserve of particular interest to enthusiastic bird watchers as more than 340 bird species have been recorded here.
* Hartbeespoort Dam
* De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Centre
* Finfoot Lake Reserve
* Vaalkop Dam Nature Reserve
* Water sports
* Bird watching
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.