Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, River Meadow Manor awaits to welcome you to it`s world of elegance, tranquility and personalized attention.
As soon as one enters the tranquil world of the Manor House, the cares of the world disappear and the abundant bird life, river rambles and beautiful garden create an idyllic space to restore the soul.
Guests can enjoy leisurely walks along the banks of the river, try their hand at lawn croquet or a game of chess, or just relax under the shade of the oak trees in this large tranquil garden overlooking the meadow.
We look forward to welcoming you to River Meadow Manor Guesthouse. A complimentary sherry can be enjoyed in the lounge alongside a crackling log fire - creating a welcoming atmosphere in winter. Attention to detail and friendly, personal service will complete your experience at this fine Manor House.
Facilities at River Meadow Manor:
- Conference facilities
- Major credit cards accepted
- Laundry 7 days a week
- Transfers to and from major centres
- Daily newspapers
- 24 hour security
Accommodation at River Meadow Manor:
River Meadow Manor offers its guests 29 stunningly appointed bedrooms, individually designed and decorated to satisfy every guests requirement.
Each air conditioned room provides 2 single beds or a luxurious king size bed, coffee and tea facilities, television and DSTV in each room, Internet and Wi-fi facilities, personal safe as well as an exquisite bathroom fit for royalty.
At River Meadow Manor one can enjoy a style and opulence rarely encountered and experience gracious living with style and sophistication.
- Bird watching
- Rietvlei Nature Reserve
- Centurion Lake and Menlyn Shopping Malls
- Virgin Active club (around the corner)
- Centurion Park Cricket Grounds (Super Sport Park)
- Two golf courses in the immediate vicinity (Irene and Centurion Country Clubs)
- Take the Ben Schoeman Highway (N1) from JHB towards Pretoria. Take the Pitersburg (Now known as Polokwane) highway split. Take the Botha Avenue offramp - Turn Right.
- Travel for 2kms until you get to the main four way stop in Irene
Turn left into Nellmapius Road. Turn right into Jan Smuts Avenue. Travel a couple of km's down the road (through the trees) over the bridge.
- The road bends to the left, and on your right you will see a big black gate to River Meadow Manor