Situated in Morgenster Heights, Brackenfell, you are invited to experience the peaceful countryside atmosphere of this Northern Suburb of Cape Town.
We offer five spacious, fully equipped self-catering units (breakfast served on request), tastefully decorated and furnished with luxurious beds and linen, to ensure a pleasant stay of elegance and comfort. Providing upmarket accommodation and personalized service, this is the ideal Rest for Guest.
Secure parking provided on the premises.
An adjacent venue available for functions weddings, birthday parties, etc.
The private tranquil garden includes a sparkling pool and lovely braai area for the use of the guests.
- Cape Town
- City Bowl (20 min)
- Waterfront (20 min)
- Castle (20 min)
- Table Mountain Cableway (25 min)
- Wine Route (20 min
- Beach (20 min)
- Hiking (20 min)
- Cape Town International Airport (20 min)
- Popular Wine Routes: Stellenbosch /Paarl /Franschhoek (15 20 min)
- West Coast: Blouberg Strand /Sea Point (20 min)
- East Coast: Strand / Gordon's Bay (20 min)
- Shopping centers:
- Cape Gate (5 min)
- Tygervalley (7 min)
- Willow Bridge (7 min)
- Canal Walk (15 min)
- Grand West Casino (15 min)
- Ratanga Junction Amusement Park (15 min)
- Golf Courses - Kuilsriver / Devonvale / Durbanville / Welgemoed (5 20 min)
- Kuilsriver/Tygerberg / Louis Leipoldt / Karl Bremmer /
- Panorama Medi Clinic / Durbanville Medi Clinic
- Bellville Velodrome (7 min)
- Restaurants / Gyms / Theaters - within easy reach
- Launderette - within walking distance
N1 From Cape Town:
Take Exit 25: Bellville East, Old Oak Road.
At traffic lights, turn right into Old Oak Road.
At next traffic lights, turn left into Frans Conradie Drive.
Then go through four sets of traffic lights.
At fifth traffic lights, turn left into Goedehoop Avenue.
At first four-way stop,
Number 20 is on opposite left corner.
N1 From Paarl (Towards Cape Town):
Take Exit 28: Bellville West - Brackenfell Boulevard.
At traffic lights, go through intersection into Goedehoop Avenue.
Number 20 is on right corner of second four-way stop.
N2 from Airport (towards Somerset West)
From N2 take the R300 (Bellville). Then take Exit 29: Brackenfell / Old Paarl Road. Go through three sets of traffic lights, at the fourth traffic lights, turn left into Brackenfell Boulevard. Go through a further two sets of traffic lights and at the third set of traffic lights, turn right into Goedehoop Avenue. Number 20 is on the righthand side of the second four way stop.
* 20 Goedehoop Avenue, Morgenster Heights, Brackenfell,
Each unit prides itself with:
-One king-size bed or two singles
-Full size fridge/freezer
-Alarm clock radio
-TV-/Lounge corner ( DSTV)
-Fully equipped kitchenette with breakfast nook