Regal Loft Muizenberg East Beach - With a 36 km long, gently sloping white beach and Surfer`s Corner - the mecca of surfing culture in Cape Town - Muizenberg is the place to be.
The recently redeveloped beachfront is a buzzing array of surf schools and shops, restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, children`s playgrounds, a mini-golf course, water slides, public swimming pools, an outdoor gym, museums and many other interesting attractions.
Accommodation at Regal Loft Muizenberg East Beach:
This apartment is located 200 m away from Sunrise Beach and Muizenberg East Beach and 1 km from Surfer`s Corner. Equipped and furnished to 4-star standards, this apartment offers great value in a secure residential development, with ocean views. Enjoy the sea view balcony with barbecue facilities.
Popular tourist attractions along the False Bay coastline, include:
- Surfer`s Corner at Muizenberg Beach, voted as one of the Worlds Best Surf Towns in a recent National Geographic survey [1 km]
- Seaside boardwalk to Muizenberg [1 km]
- St James beach with tidal pool [2 km]
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
- the Constantia Wine Route, with the oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
- world-renowned Chapman`s Peak Drive
- land based whale watching and whale spotting boat trips (Aug - Nov)
- Boulder`s Beach, with its African Penguin colony
- historic Simon`s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
- Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- historic sites and museums galore
- exceptionally warm and friendly locals
The deposit payment of 100% of the booking is required to secure the booking. No bookings made are confirmed until a deposit payment has been received. Once the deposit has been received the accommodation is booked and is subject to availability.
Cleaning Fee: R595
A once off exit Cleaning Fee is applicable for each booking. Mid stay major services are available at the same price.
Key collection: Check in is from 2pm - 5pm, Monday to Friday at 165 Main Road, Muizenberg. Here a staff member will welcome you and answer any questions about the area with any local tips you may be interested in. Please ensure you contact us to give us your estimated arrival time prior to arrival. If you are due to arrive outside of the office hours, you will need to proceed to the secondary key collection point. Please ensure you are in contact with the office so we can ensure a smooth check in.