This delightful heritage house, dating back to 1912, has been lovingly restored to its former glory with a few modern adaptations to ensure that you have all the comforts you need to enjoy your stay in Oudtshoorn.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Oudtshoorn, Ravenscliff Manor is the ideal choice for an overnight stop, convenient accommodation for attending a festival or sporting event or as a base for those planning to explore the surrounding areas and experience the magic of the Klein Karoo. With a number of good restaurants in close proximity and lots of nearby attractions Ravenscliff Manor is the perfect base to get the most out of your stay in Oudtshoorn.
The relaxed ambiance of Ravenscliff Manor is reflected in each individually decorated and styled guest room incorporating period furniture with modern comfort. Relax and enjoy the garden and terrace or a cool dip in the swimming pool at the end of a long drive or after your day’s activities.
* Unbelievable Landscapes-
The Swartberg Circle Route is a breathtaking scenic drive that takes you from Oudtshoorn or Carlitzdorp over the Swartberg Pass to Prince Albert and back via the Meiringspoort pass through Klaarstroom and De Rust. The route can be travelled in either direction – clockwise or anti-clockwise.
* Wildlife Interactions & Outdoor Activities Hiking, walking trails, cycling, mountain biking, hot air ballooning, birding, game drives, interactive wildlife tours – so many unique opportunities to experience the beauty of the flora and fauna of the Klein Karoo - get back in touch with nature and revive your mind, body and soul.
* Town - Just Steps from the Center Oudtshoorn, nestled between the majestic Swartberg and Outeniqua Mountain ranges, is steeped in history. Visit the CP Nel Museum to get the intriguing facts about the towns beginnings in the 1800’s, the Ostrich Feather Booms, the unique sandstone architecture and the glory days of the Feather Palaces.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.