Nestled in one of South Africa's most charming towns, the Protea Hotel Stellenbosch
offers travelers a thoughtful escape in the Western Cape Winelands. Embrace our beautiful Stellenbosch hotel near local wineries and find an accommodating haven. Our guest rooms and suites are notable for their size and amenities; inquire about our apartment-style accommodations for extra room and features like fully equipped kitchens. Spend your days luxuriating in our assortment of on-site activities, including an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a comprehensive fitness center and two dining options. Begin your morning with an authentic South African breakfast at Cultivar Restaurant and come evening, grab a drink at Die Wingerd Restaurant. Offering over 11,000 square feet of sophisticated venue space, our hotel is well-equipped to host an event on the Western Cape. Whether you're here for a winery weekend or a family escape, we're confident you'll enjoy your stay at the Protea Hotel Stellenbosch.Weddings and Occasions:
- Select from our over 11,000 square feet of event space, which also encompasses indoor venues
- Take in scenic views of the surrounding area, which is nestled in South Africa's Cape Winelands
- Enjoy the services of our capable event planning team, who will ensure your wedding runs flawlessly
- Invite wedding guests to relax in our spacious accommodations, some of which feature balconies
- Collaborate with our seasoned culinary staff to plan the wedding menu of your dreams in Stellenbosch
- Embark on a honeymoon to Cape Town with ease from our hotel - we're situated northwest of the cityAccommodation at Protea Hotel Stellenbosch:
- Prepare for a rejuvenating stay in Stellenbosch in our comfortable, well-equipped guest rooms
- Experience modern room amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi internet access and flat-screen LCD TVs
- Select one of our apartment-style accommodations for features like a full kitchen in Stellenbosch
- Enjoy pampering perks like room service, an in-room coffee maker and complimentary bottled water
- Sleep well in Stellenbosch in our luxurious beds, which include cotton-rich linens and down duvets
- Take advantage of our prime location in Stellenbosch to explore all that the area has to offer
88 Standard Twin/Double Rooms
88 Deluxe Rooms
4 Executive RoomsDining at Protea Hotel Stellenbosch:Cultivar Restaurant
Enjoy delicious all-day dining in Stellenbosch at Cultivar Restaurant. Diners can sample a wide range of cuisine, including a full South African breakfast buffet, light lunches and seasonal dinners. Reservations required.Die Wingerd Restaurant
Stop by for a casual bite at Die Wingerd Restaurant, which boasts both indoor and outdoor seating. A family-friendly dining establishment, we offer play areas for children as well as televisions to watch the latest sporting events.Facilities available at Protea Hotel Stellenbosch:
- Outdoor pool
- Big play park
- airport shuttle
- 2 on site restaurants
- beach volley ball court
- 24 hour reception
- beauty clinic
- Conference and Banqueting facilities
- Porter service
Luxurious yet affordable self-catering accommodation, suitable for leisure and business travelers.
The apartments are all in the Historic centre of Stellenbosch within walking-distance from most tourist sights, University Campus and restaurants.
One bedroom apartment on the first floor of a modern newly built apartment block in the heart of Stellenbosch.
A luxury 2-bedroom apartment with private courtyard is tastefully furnished with a combination of Cape antique and contemporary designed furniture.
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
Evergreen Manor and Spa, is located in the historical core of Stellenbosch, heart of the Cape Winelands. Built in 1904, in the grand Country House style, Evergreen offers gracious living and old world charm combined with every modern convenience.
Quiver Tree Self- Catering Apartments is situated just past the heart of Stellenbosch, off Bird Street. Quiver Tree Self-Catering Apartments boasts with 44 fully furnished apartments to call your home for a day, a week or a year.
per unit, Max: 2