Situated on the Hibiscus Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal in the small coastal town of Port Edward, the Splendid Inn Port Edward welcomes you to experience panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and lush coastal hillsides from its private balconies.
Enjoy panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and lush coastal hillsides.
Splendid Inn Port Edward is located just 1km from the city centre and conveniently close to spectacular beaches, world-class golf courses and local tourist attractions.
Accommodation at Splendid Inn Port Edward:
Splendid Inn Port Edward boasts 39 rooms and excellent conference facilities that are ideal for product launches or corporate events. The Tuscan-styled rooms and suites are beautifully decorated and provide the utmost comfort to all guests.
The Premier Standard for Port Edward hotel rooms. Available in Double and Twin bed setups. Rooms include tea and coffee facilities and a convenient workstation for guests wanting to relax in the comfort of their rooms.
A variety of luxury suites in Port Edward. One, Two and Three-Bedroom Suites are available to provide spacious accommodation for the individual or family exploring Port Edward.Spacious and elegant, our suites are firm favorites for local and international business and leisure travelers. Rooms includes a variety of different bed setups, a separate lounge area and well positioned workstation.
Guests can enjoy a host of activities located nearby, which include swimming, fishing, golf and more. After a full day outdoors, the Old Mariners Restaurant turns meal times into a full dining experience, with its open plan layout, relaxing atmosphere and tantalising menu.
The immediate area of Umtamvuna offers a wide variety of interesting places to visit, like the Beaver Creek Coffee Farm, various arts and crafts studios, nature and game reserves and other wonderful travel sites. The beauty of this coastal town lies in the serene natural surrounds and whether you soak in some sun on one of the many beaches, or venture forth to explore with rod, club, bike or snorkel the Hibiscus Coast will enchant you.
- 5km Beaver Creek Coffee Farm
- 5km Wild Waves Water Park
- 27km The Waffle House
- 39km Oribi Gorge
Old Mariner's Restaurant:
A place to unwind, relax, and enjoy exceptional food & good wine.
Our menu reflects Splendid Inn Port Edwards ethic of working closely with local farmers and fishermen to ensure that our team of chefs have the very best of seasonal produce, caught and grown locally.
Our food can be described as Modern African with a Retro influence simple and effective, ensuring that the taste and composition of each dish is executed with perfection.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available (a la carte & buffet style dining) and meals can also be enjoyed with eat-in room service.
- All changes to the original booking must be received in writing via email.
- 45 Days and more prior to the arrival date, the agent has the right to cancel, postpone or reduce the value of the booking without penalty.
- Between 44 and 30 days prior to the arrival date, the agent will be charged 25% of the portion of the cancelled booking value should the booking either be cancelled or reduced.
- Between 29 and 15 days prior to the arrival date, the agent will be charged 50% of the portion of the cancelled booking value should the booking either be cancelled or reduced.
- Between 14 and 07 days prior to the arrival date, the agent will be charged 90% of the portion of the cancelled booking value should the booking either be cancelled or reduced.
- Between 06 and 0 days prior to the arrival date, the agent will be charged 100% of the portion of the cancelled booking value should the booking either be cancelled or reduced.
- No shows will be charged for in full.
For the period affected by the Pandemic, Premier Hotels and Resorts have allowed for a temporary Cancellation Policy dispensation. Please refer to Annexure C, and associated T’s and C’s.
Where appropriate room category and configuration allows, a maximum of two (2) children aged sixteen (16) and under, sharing with two (2) paying adults, stay for free and have free breakfast.