Plovers is a charming, comfortable guest house in the heart of Centurion. Business and vacation travelers can unwind in this relaxed, safe escape within a security area.
The abundant birdlife in the delightfully kept garden of Plovers Guest House will relieve a weary traveler and refresh any fatigued business person.
Our facilities, services and rates are aimed at the needs of the business traveler or discerning tourist seeking a more personal and homely experience without sacrificing quality and professional service.
Located just off the Old Johannesburg Road, Plovers is minutes away from Centurion Mall and major motorways to Johannesburg, Pretoria and Midrand.
Plovers Guest House is situated less than 15 minutes drive from UNITAS, Centurion Cricket Stadium, Pretoria and Midrand. Johannesburg International Airport and Johannesburg City Center are a short 40 minute drive away.
- Braai facilities available
- Solar heated Swimming pool
- Covered patio overlooking pool
- Secure parking within a security area
- Games room with pool table and dart board
- Access to copy machine, telephone/fax, e-mail facilities
- Small shopping center and ABSA ATM within 1km from the guest house.
Guests are served a delicious breakfast in the dining room overlooking the pool and garden, prepared by your host Cindy. Dinner by prior arrangement, lunch boxes available.
From OR Thambo International:
- Take the R21 towards Pretoria (Tshwane) and then the Tembisa/ Midrand/ Olifantsfontein (R562) exit.
- Follow this road for 11,5km to the T-junction with Old Johannesburg road (R101).
- Turn right into Old Johannesburg road, drive past the S.A. Mint, over the N1 highway and past the Sasol garage on the left.
- Turn left into Hendrik Verwoerd (M25) at the 6th traffic light after the Sasol garage. Turn right into Willem Botha at the 1st traffic light.
- Turn right into Mulder's mile at the 1st stop (3-way stop). Turn right into Swart street at the 1st stop.
- Go through the security boom, follow the road till the T-junction. Turn left into Willem street.
- Turn left at the fourth road into Plovers Path. Plovers Guest House on the left in the cul de sac, number 4
Self Catering 1 Room with Double Bed, 1 Room with Single bed, open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge, bathroom with shower and wc, private entrance.
1 Room with Double Bed, private living area, en-suite bathroom, private entrance.
1 Room with Double Bed, private entrance
1 Room with Bed