Looking for some old world charm? This City Lode, with 133 rooms, can be found in the Old English suburb of Pinelands, where guests can enjoy a view of the beautiful Mowbray Golf Course. The perfect location for avid golfers to get in a few holes between business meetings, or for leisure travelers to enjoy the serene scenery.
The extreme drought in the Western Cape and what you, our valued guests, need to know:
- You are encouraged to please use towels and linen for the duration of your stay - or exchange only when necessary.
- Bath plugs have been removed from bathrooms.
- Please try to limit your shower to a maximum duration of two minutes.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Facilities and Services:
- Wireless Internet in restaurant and most rooms
- Fitness room
- Café for breakfast, lunch and light evening meals
- Cattle Baron restaurant on premises offers the finest cut meat, grilled to perfection.
- Convenient location, close to major routes
- 24 hour reception and check-in
- Sundowner bar
- 24 hour vending machine stocked with snacks and cold beverage items
- Fax and photocopy services available
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Free and convenient parking
- Spacious air-conditioned room with double bed or twin beds.
- Television with M-Net and selected DStv channels.
- Bathroom with shower. Selected rooms offer a bath.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Rooms with sleeper-sofa available at selected hotels on request.
- Electronic safe large enough to accommodate a laptop.
- Desk with lighting and plugs for easy connectivity.
- One in fifty rooms is designed to meet the special needs of the physically disabled.
At Mowbray Golf Park, off Raapenberg Road
Pinelands, Cape Town.
7 minutes from Cape Town CBD
3 minutes from Rondebosch for shopping or dining out
8 minutes from Cape Town International Airport