A bijou cottage surrounded by peach trees and mountains - is situated in a secluded corner of Clarens, Free State, South Africa. Peach Trees offers accommodation for two people, with all the amenities needed for a holiday.
Peach Trees offers quiet surroundings, amazing views, while being close to the village center. The cottage has a gas stove and ample space for cooking and braaing as well as a wood-burning fireplace.
- Indoor fireplace
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Mountain view
- Free parking on premises
- Private backyard – Fully fenced
- Dedicated workspace
- BBQ grill
* Basotho Cultural Village
* River Rafting in Clarens
* Visit the Blou Donki Art Gallery
* Dine at Clementines
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.