Peace Valley Guesthouse is set on a sprawling estate in the heart of Napier in the Western Cape.
The Guesthouse offers superior 4 star accredited bed and breakfast accommodation in addition to self-catering facilities for those wishing to have a DIY weekend away.
It offers high quality accommodation at affordable prices and sleeps up to a maximum of 8 people. It is ideal for small groups or family getaways. Smaller parties can also be catered for.
The property is situated in a large and beautiful garden and has two large dams directly in front of the main house which is frequented by various waterfowl who will entertain you for hours with their activities. Geese, and Ibis and a pair of Hadida are regular visitors and an otter has also been sighted recently.
The two resident labradors are often to be found taking their daily swim and are both very friendly and love to play ball with guests.
Peace Valley Guesthouse is ideally situated for visitors wishing to explore the area and is a convenient stop-over for the Garden Route. It is approximately 30 minutes drive from the beaches at Arniston and Agulhas and is similarly within close driving distance of Hermanus, Gansbaai, and Elim.
De Hoop, Die Mond and Cape Agulhas National Park are easily accessible by car and it is worth visiting the wineries in the locality which are fast gaining a reputation for their quality and value.
The Guesthouse is within easy walking distance of the village. Visitors will find that there is plenty to keep them occupied with a stroll along the main road. There are several restaurants and pubs in the village to suit all tastes.
Napier has become know as an artist`s have and there are several local artists living in or close to the village who exhibit their work in one or other of the art galleries located along the main road. In addition there are several interesting shops selling a variety of craft, second-hand or recycled items as well as antiques to browse amongst.
* Bird watching, swimming pool and entertainment area with braai facilities, hiking and cycling trails.
* Beaches at Arniston and Agulhas are about 30 minutes drive from Napier.
* De Hoop, Die Mond and Cape Agulhas National Park, Cape Agulhas southern-most tip of Africa.
* Hermanus, Gansbaai, Stanford, Elim are all similarly close to the village.
* Visits to the wineries in the area, Napier Brewery, Dragon Fly - the goat cheese making farm and Nobunto Candles are all situated either in the village of Napier or very close by.
Follow the N2 from Cape Town and turn off at Caledon for Bredasdorp.
Follow this road until you get to Napier.
Continue through the village until the Napier Farmstall and turn right into Almond Street.
Take the first left into Wouter Street - you will see the entrance gate on the left.
Ring the bell for admittance.
- is a large double room with a queen size bed, balcony overlooking the garden, ensuite facilities and DSTV.
The Blue Room
- is a double room with twin beds, overlooks the pool and entertainment area, has an adjacent full bathroom and DSTV.
The Family Unit
- sleeps up to 4 people and has twin beds in a separate bedroom with a cot, 2 futher single beds in a bed-sit/lounge area, ensuite facilities and DSTV. It overlooks the garden and surrounding countryside.
All rooms have access to tea/coffee-making facilities and are provided with towels, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers.