Paulshof Guesthouse and Apartments - We have three separate apartments set in a quiet leafy garden and neighborhood with a nearby bird sanctuary. Wake up to the morning chorus of many different species of birds. We cater for up to 15 people together or as individual units on a single property. Sharing only the driveway the units offer privacy if booked as individual apartments and are self contained with fully fitted kitchens and dedicated entertainment.
Included Services in Our Rates:
Management is on site daily to assist our guests with their enquiries and need for information. the following services are included in the nightly rates:
- Daily servicing and housekeeping
- Linen, towels and swimming towels
- Uncapped WiFi 10Mbs
- Body wash, Shampoo and Soaps
- Optional mask and sanitiser packs
- Optional Services Available on Request
- Breakfast as above depending on the chosen rates
- Dinner depending on the menus chosen – we also have discounts for our guests at the local restaurants and Mugg and Bean
- Washing and ironing can be done by our housekeeper at R100 per load
- Chauffeur Services
- Printing copying scanning
Elegant modern east-facing two bars inside and out, two reception rooms, large kitchen and dining area, 3-bedrooms main en-suite with bathroom, 1 separate bathroom. An entertainers dream house for family gatherings and parties are arranged on request.
Executive level quiet and private and very secure. Large living room with dining, lounge and office. Separate kitchen with a magnificent sunroof and all appliances. The bedroom has a double bed with an en-suite shower and toilet. 3 people in lounge area.
Lockup and go bachelor style executive apartment with a fully equipped kitchenette, great views of the garden and Sunninghill. King Sized Extra Length bed will accommodate a couple and the bath and shower gives options to relax and get ready for the day.
- More than 1 month before check-in 50% deposit refunded
- More than 2 weeks before check-in 25% deposit refunded
- Less than 2 weeks before check-in 0% deposit refunded
- Head south-east for 200m onto To Parking Road to continue 600m;
- Follow the bend of the road right toward Exit 46, continuing 450m;
Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 46, following signs for R24/Johannesburg for 600m;
- Continue onto the R24 highway and proceed 8.4 km;
- Merge onto the N12/R24 highway to continue 1.1 km;
- Take exit 113 for N3 S/N12 toward M2/Kimberley/ Germiston/ Durban, continuing 400m;
- Keep right at the fork, following signs for N3 N/N1/Pretoria and merge onto the N3 Eastern Bypass/N3 to proceed 15.8 km;
- Continue onto the N1 Western Bypass for 2.6 km;
- Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 100-Sandton toward the M9 highway, continuing 750m;
- Use the left lane to merge onto Rivonia Road/M9 and continue 180m;
- Turn left onto Witkoppen Road and proceed 1.3 km;
- Turn right onto Umhlanga Avenue and continue 600m;
- Turn left onto Brackenhill Road;
- Turn left onto Isipingo Road;
- Turn right onto Laing Street;
- Turn right onto Hluhluwe Road;
- Destination will be on the left after 120 m.
Children 0 to 12 free
And 12 to 18 stays for R150pn