Paradise Cove Country Guesthouse - In nature surrounded with the sounds of nature, tranquil, beautiful, private. We invite you to stay in our stylish South African cottages amidst a listed nature reserve with a huge variety of flora and fauna.
Savour the breathtaking view of the 45 km coastline of the Indian Ocean, the Outeniqua Mountains and the Lagoons. Relax in our beautiful garden of indigenous plants and trees, and refresh yourself in our salt water pool.
We offer four comfortable and spacious,clean and well kept thatched roof South African cottages that walks out unto a private patio with a terrific view and direct access to the garden.
Accommodation at Paradise Cove Country Guesthouse:
- All our rooms look the same and has the same value
- King size bed with a loft that has two single beds. a small bar fridge to keep cool your drinks
- We do not have cooking facilities for the guests but we do have a microwave with crockery and cutlery in the lobby for the use of all
- Each room has it`s own Patio with access to the Garden and Pool
- Free wifi of 250MB per device per day
- Flat screen television with selected DSTV channels
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom, heated towel rails
- Coffee and tea station
- Cancellations 0 to 7 days prior to stay forfeit 100% of the accommodation total.
- Cancellations 8 to 14 days prior to stay forfeit 75% of the accommodation total.
- Cancellations 15 to 21 days prior forfeit 50% for the accommodation total.
- Cancellations 22 to 28 days prior forfeit 25% of the accommodation total.
- Cancellations in excess of 28 days prior may incur a maximum 5% of the accommodation total in admin fees to cover banking and handling charges.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Pets only by Arrangement
Airport Shuttle Service
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Tourism Information Desk
DVD and/or VCR
Paradise Cove Country Guesthouse is a Guesthouse in George Western Cape South Africa