Panorama Guest House is situated in a quiet, tranquil suburb of the beautiful old settlers town, King William’s Town. We are 5km’s from Bisho the capital of the Eastern Cape and a halfway stop between Durban and Cape Town.
The establishment is ideally situated close to the CBD of King Williams Town and Bisho, travelers will be welcomed to a relaxed environment after a busy day where you could enjoy a cool sundowner next to the sparkling swimming pool.
Facilities and Services:
* Coffee Facility
* Fan & Heater
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 24-hour front desk
* BBQ area
* Swimming Pool
King William’s Town is a town in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa along the banks of the Buffalo River. The town is about 30 minutes’ motorway drive WNW of the Indian Ocean port of East London.
Traditional breakfasts are served in the dining room before guests venture outdoors for the day. Visit the museum in town or be amazed at the bird and plant life in the nature reserve just outside of town.
* Our Heritage Museum.
* Footprints Cafe
* The Enchanted Treehouse
* Malcolm Dewey Fine Art Gallery
* Snorkeling in East London.
* Country Bumpkin Restaurant.
* Butterfly’s Bistro
* Lowestoffe Farm MTB Route
Warm winters and hot summers accompanied by summer rains.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
We do take children.