Situated on the historic Bloemendal farm, established by grant in 1692 by Governor Simon van der Stel. Paddabult Self Catering Cottages
is surrounded by lush vineyards with the imposing Boland mountains in the background.
Our beautifully designed hillside Paddabult Self Catering Cottages will provide you with a unique pastoral experience.
Equidistant from Franschhoek, Paarl and Stellenbosch and only 45 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and the V&A Waterfront, yet far enough from the hustle and bustle of the city, Paddabult Self Catering Cottages offers you total relaxation on a working wine and fruit farm.
Accommodation at Paddabult Self Catering Cottages:
Our tastefully appointed cottages, each accommodates up to 4 people in a two bedroom & one bathroom cottage. The main bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom features two single beds.
The fully equipped open plan kitchen and livingroom with television has large sliding doors, leading to an extensive patio with a built in barbeque facility, providing a breathtaking view of the lemon trees and surrounding mountain ranges.
After a day in which the many activities of the area can be experienced, you can enjoy a relaxing braai (BBQ) on your private patio.
Features at Paddabult Self Catering Cottages:
- Kitchen, open plan fully equipped
- Bedroom with a double bed
- Bedroom with two single beds
- Built in cupboards
- One bathroom with shower
- Television with. DStv facilities - Hotel Bouquet available
- Secure parking within security fencing
- Air-conditioner in the livingroom
- Braai (BBQ) area on patio
- The cottage is serviced daily
- 40 minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport
Paddabult Self Catering Cottages Activities:
- Take a stroll on the farm and enjoy the fantastic views on the Paarl-Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit one or more of the seven wine estates in the immediate area.
- Walk over to Noble Hill wine estate across the road and enjoy a glass of wine or even a picnic lunch with picnic basket and utensils supplied by them - a cellar tour can be arranged on request.
- Visit the famous neighbouring Le Bonheur crocodile farm and take a tour to see these huge monsters basking in the sun.
- Visit one of the many local restaurants with their lovely cheeses, olives, mezze and of course quality wines.
Click to display the map