Orange Inn Knysna
has been refurbished to create the perfect place to stay whilst you explore Knysna and it’s beautiful surroundings.
If you are looking for a holiday destination that provides endless opportunity for the whole family this is the destination to travel to. Orange Inn offers you stylish accommodation with excellent facilities.
We offer both bed and breakfast and self-catering options.
Accommodation at Orange In Knysna: Owl, Loerie and Eagle rooms
- 3 x rooms for 1 or 2 adults (1 x queen beds)
- 1 x room for 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child (1 x queen and a single bed).
- 1 x room for 1 or 2 adults with 2 x single beds.
Ostrich and Crane rooms
- 2 x self-catering rooms for 1 or 2 adults and 1 or 2 children. 1 x queen bed. Children sleep on fold-out sleeper couch.
All double beds are Queen-sized en-suite. Beds cannot be separated.
Breakfast included (not with Self-catering rooms).
Free quality Wi-Fi.
Free on-site parking.
Free coffee and tea making facilities.
All bedrooms feature air conditioning.
All rooms have walk-in closets with a safe.
Orange Inn Knysna Activities:
- Honesty bar, swimming pool and television lounge for guest use.
- Children can play board games and puzzles in the television lounge.
- Children above 4 years may use the pool with guardian supervision.
- DSTV children channels in all rooms. Hotel bouquet.
Orange Inn Knysna Map:
Other Accommodation near Orange Inn Knysna:
Accommodation options within 8km from Orange Inn Knysna include:
Knysna Herons Guest House is situated on the exquisite garden route within the Western Cape’s natural beauty, off the Knysna Lagoon within secure and peaceful settings. Enquire about our Bed & Breakfast or Room Only Rates excluding Self-catering.
The Big Tree House offers three well-equipped timber framed self catering units set in tropical gardens linked via wooden walkways. All three units offer privacy, secure off-street parking and beautiful views over the Knysna lagoon Heads.
Knysna King of Kings is situated in the heart of the Garden Route and offers lovely views on the lagoon. It is close to Bungee jumping, Featherbed Nature Reserve, Knoetzie Castles, Hiking Trails, Fishing spots, Bird watching and Golfing Estates
B My Guest is the place where family and friends get together to have fun and the answer for those looking for affordable accommodation without sacrificing comfort. Eight budget cottage around a swimming pool in a communal garden.
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Overlooking the beautiful Knysna estuary and famous Knysna Heads, Abalone Lodges offers rustic yet luxurious accommodation. Only 5km from the town center and 4km from Leisure Isle beach. Sit back, relax and enjoy the inviting lifestyle of Knysna.