Since 2000 we have worked hard to establish and grow Ons Dorpshuis Guest House from only a few Self Catering units to a combined mix of 47 different three and four star graded rooms.
We are currently an established and well known brand in Rustenburg and we are proud to say that we have succeeded to find the balance between giving our guests either a luxurious stay in our four star graded guest houses or a more practical budget stay in our three star graded self catering apartments. All our facilities, rooms and houses have a definite WOW factor but simultaneously provide a place that makes each person feel right at home.
We have been complimented on our creativity and unexpected practical approach to everything! But please do note: Due to our gradual and organic growth our houses are not all on the same stand/property and our guests may have to travel between 20m, 50m, 100m and a few kilometres to get from the main reception to a specific unit. Our friendly staff will always accompany our self catering guests to the offsite units to assist with the book-in process and to answer any relevant questions.
The majority of our guests are people travelling to Rustenburg to work in the area. We are however perfectly situated to accommodate guests, travelling between South Africa, Botswana and Namibia. Due to our close proximity to Gauteng as well as pleasant weather, we are also the answer to weekend and holiday guests, looking for a reasonable place to stay whilst exploring the area and enjoying the many things to do around town.
We are small enough to care, but big enough to give you choice.
Accommodation at Ons Dorpshuis:
We offer a number of different types of accommodation styles to suit your individual needs.
The Self Catering apartments are fully furnished and equipped with a TV and selected DSTV channels. Each unit has its own bathroom with a shower and kitchenette with cutlery and crockery. The bedrooms are spacious and can either be made into twin beds for sharing or king size beds.
The Midi Room (Medium) which is located in the guesthouses consists of either 2 single beds or a double bed, an on-suite bathroom with a shower, a ceiling fan and a TV with selected DSTV channels.
The Maxi room (Large), which is located in the guesthouses consists of either 2 single beds or a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with a shower, 2 of these rooms do have baths if preferred, a ceiling fan, a basic kitchenette and TV with selected DSTV channels.
The Executive suite which consists of either 2 single beds or a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with a bath and a shower, a basic kitchenette, TV with selected DSTV channels and air-conditioning.
- Kgaswane Mountain Reserve (5km)
- Magalies Canopy Tours (30km)
- Sun City (60km)
- Pilansberg National Park (60km)
- Royal Bafokeng Sport Stadium (25km)
- Van Gaalen Cheese Farm (75km)
- Rustenburg Golf Course (5km)
- Hot Air Balloon Safari (70km)
- Cradle of Human Kind (80km)
- Hartebeespoort Dam (60km)
- Cameleon Village Hartebeespoort (60km)
- Rustenburg Kloof (10km)
- Paintball (5km)
- Predator World (70km)
- Rtb city centre off ramp..turn to go into Rustenburg, away from the Waterfall Mall. At the Shell Garage, turn left at Robot.
- At T- junction turn right into Kloof Road. Cross strsight over 5 stop streets. Do not turn off. The road curves around the Civic Centre.
- Turn right onto the gravel rd opposite 4th Avenue. Second driveway on the right is the entrance to the main reception