On The Estuary Knysna
is located just off the N2 offering affordable accommodation and self catering units to families, groups and individuals. With two pools for your use, barbeque area and lovely restaurant to enjoy dinner at, On The Estuary is a one stop shop for especially guests wanting to relax and enjoy what Knysna has to offer.
A very popular spot in Knysna, is the Knysna Waterfront, boasting a wide selection of award winning restuarants, curio shops and terminals for Lagoon Cruises. We have an on site concierge, advising and arranging daily tours and attractions for your pleasure.
Come and relax at On The Estuary, any time of the year. We look forward to welcoming you.
Accommodation at On The Estuary Knysna:
Our room categories are as follows:
- Basic room with bathroom, television, minibar fridge, DSTV Channels and views of the Lagoon.
- Upgraded rooms and larger rooms of which some can accommodate up to 3 guests comfortably. Also comprising of bathroom, seating area, balcony/terrace, minibar fridge, kitchenette and DSTV Channels, with lovely views of the Lagoon. Both Upstairs or Downstairs for your choice.
- Two rooms comprising of absolutely stunning views of the Knysna Lagoon, offering our guests a touch of luxury, with welcoming fruit bowl, slippers, chocolates, etc. These rooms enjoy private use of a splash pool on the ground floor.
On The Estuary Knysna Activities:
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Springtide Charters - Whale & Dolphin Watching
- Birds of Eden
- Jukani - Wild Cat Sanctuary
To name but a few...
Click to display the map
Health & Climate:
Knysna is particularly hot in February, and very cold in June. But with so many festivals taking place, 18 to be exact, all the cold and heat will subside!