On The Estuary Knysna
is located just off the N2 offering affordable accommodation and self catering units to families, groups and individuals. With two pools for your use, barbeque area and lovely restaurant to enjoy dinner at, On The Estuary is a one stop shop for especially guests wanting to relax and enjoy what Knysna has to offer.
A very popular spot in Knysna, is the Knysna Waterfront, boasting a wide selection of award winning restuarants, curio shops and terminals for Lagoon Cruises. We have an on site concierge, advising and arranging daily tours and attractions for your pleasure.
Come and relax at On The Estuary, any time of the year. We look forward to welcoming you.
Accommodation at On The Estuary Knysna:
Our room categories are as follows:
- Basic room with bathroom, television, minibar fridge, DSTV Channels and views of the Lagoon.
- Upgraded rooms and larger rooms of which some can accommodate up to 3 guests comfortably. Also comprising of bathroom, seating area, balcony/terrace, minibar fridge, kitchenette and DSTV Channels, with lovely views of the Lagoon. Both Upstairs or Downstairs for your choice.
- Two rooms comprising of absolutely stunning views of the Knysna Lagoon, offering our guests a touch of luxury, with welcoming fruit bowl, slippers, chocolates, etc. These rooms enjoy private use of a splash pool on the ground floor.
On The Estuary Knysna Activities:
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Springtide Charters - Whale & Dolphin Watching
- Birds of Eden
- Jukani - Wild Cat Sanctuary
To name but a few...
Click to display the map
Health & Climate:
Knysna is particularly hot in February, and very cold in June. But with so many festivals taking place, 18 to be exact, all the cold and heat will subside!
Other Accommodation near On The Estuary Knysna:
Accommodation options within 8km from On The Estuary Knysna include:
Guest Rating: (1 review)
Central, luxurious and affordable. 17onWellington offers exceptional hospitality in the center of George and the Garden Route. We have rooms as well as one and two bedroom suites available and all areas of the hotel have access to free WiFi connectivity.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
This authentic Cape Georgian house (circa 1861) sympathetically restored as a boutique B&B. Spectacular garden. 3 bedrooms and 1 self-catering unit, free WIFI, off street parking, Swimming pool, 15 min from airport, 8 km from closet beach, DSTV.
Heriot Manor Guest House offers the discerning traveler excellent accommodation and great hospitality. Surrounded by magnificent park size gardens and a swimming pool the guest house is ideally situated between George CBD and the Garden Route Mall.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
We provide good value for money and have a self catering studio, family unit and a larger unit. Tranquil surroundings, but close to CBD. Warm hospitality.
Urban tranquility in the heart of George. The ideal location to explore the rest of the Garden Route. Oakhurst Hotel is stylish, deliberately small and exclusive suited to both leisure and business travelers alike.