Uniquely positioned in the tranquil northern suburbs of Cape Town, Old Oak Guest House
is the perfect accommodation option for business or pleasure.
Situated just 20 minutes from the Cape`s most popular tourist attractions and business centres, Old Oak Guest House serves as an excellent base from which to explore the wonders of the Cape.
There`s an outstanding recreational area where you can enjoy a game of pool or table tennis or relax around a cosy winter fire. During the balmy summer months, laze around the sparkling pool and enjoy a BBQ and sundowner after a long day at the office or out sight-seeing.
Old Oak Guest House offers an ideal venue for small weddings and functions (max 60 guests) set in the beautiful gardens. Also ideal for bridal photography. Not forgetting the breath taking bridal suite for that special honeymoon night.
We offer an ideal venue for small informal conferences of up to 15 delegates. Seating is informal and can be fully catered for subject to your requirements.
Facilities at Old Oak Guest House include:
- Continental/English Breakfasts
- Dinner on Request
- Sparkling swimming Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor BBQ
- Colour television with MNet
- Excellent recreational area
- Licenced Bar
- Laundry service
- Airport shuttle service on request
- Safe facilities
- Safe / Locked-up parking
Accommodation at Old Oak Guest House:
With six beautifully appointed double en-suite rooms.
Suites are spacious and come fully equipped with built-in cupboards, colour television, radio/alarm-clocks, fans and heaters. Hairdryers available on request.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Cots available
- Fax & Photocopy Machine
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Parking (off-street - open)
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Swimming Pool
- DVD and/or VCR
Old Oak Guest House Activities: Old Oak Guest House is centrally situated to:
- World class medical facilities (Kuilsriver Netcare Hospital, Tygerberg, Karl Bremer, Panorama and Durbanville Private Hospitals)
- Shopping and entertainment malls (Tygervalley, Cape Gate, N1 City, Canal Walk, Grand West Casino)
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- Famous Cape Wine Routes (Durbanville, Paarl, Stellenbosch, Somerset West etc)
- Cape Towns top tourist destinations
Click to display the map