Welcome in the Old Mill Guest House
, where we offer you warm-hearted guest house accommodation at the foot of the Langeberg Mountains in historic Swellendam.
We will treat you to fine food, delicious wines from the Robertson and Bonnievale region in South Africa and warm Belgian hospitality.
At the end of a long trip, we can offer you peace and serenity in one of our traditionally renovated Cape Dutch styled rooms, all with its own en suite bathroom with hairdryers, coffee/tea making facilities, television with cable, heating and a complimentary drink in our beautiful garden or under the cool Willow trees on our deck.
After a long day you don’t have to go far to experience great food and wine. Old Mill has an onsite restaurant that features creative cuisine that is as great a visual feast, pleasing to the eye and to the taste.
Our cellar hosts a number of excellent wines from the Robertson valley near Swellendam and promise to be a treat to the palate.
At Old Mill we’ll make the difference to your holiday, helping you plan your day to ensure that you make the most of your stay.
Accommodation at Old Mill Guest House:
All rooms are equipped with DSTV, hairdryer, bathrobes, coffee-maker, electrical heating, own entrance, secured parking. The Watermill
- Exclusive accommodation, king size bed with full en-suite bathroom.
- Twin bedded, bathroom with shower, patio, convertible to family room. The Garden Cottage
- Double bedded, open fire place, bathroom with shower.
Fig Tree Cottage
- King size, lounge and open fire place and patio, bathroom with shower.
- Double bedded, bathroom with shower, patio.
- Twin bedded with suite, bathroom with shower.