Ocean Breeze 59 - Muizenberg is a beloved destination in the Mother City known for its stunning beach that stretches from False Bay to Strand and providing perfect surfing conditions.
This seaside suburb can be enjoyed at any time of the year and offers exquisite and remarkable views. If you’re interested in accommodation near to the best local attractions, then 59 Ocean Breeze is for you. This beautiful 2-bedroom self-catering apartment is the ideal home for an unforgettable stay. Welcoming up to 4 guests, the apartment is suitable for a small family or a friend group ready to dive into the fascinating attractions around the area while engaging with the friendly locals. The apartment is located within a secure apartment complex and gives off spectacular views that form part of Table Mountain National Park. T he main interior includes an open plan kitchen with island seating and a lounge with a flat-screen TV that is perfect for settling down to watch the sunset or enjoy an evening movie. The lounge leads to a compact balcony - the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine with good company. The main bedroom has a king bed, and the second has 2 single beds - both accessing the shared bathroom with a shower and bath combo.
Muizenberg beach is situated a short 10-minute walk from this beautiful complex, but guests are welcome to enjoy the communal pool on hot days.
The apartment contains a flat-screen TV. The kitchen is equipped with a stove and oven, fridge, microwave, and a washing machine and tumble dryer. An iron and ironing board, and a clothes horse are available.
The complex offers a communal swimming pool and garden. Parking is available within the secure complex.
A thirty-minute drive from Cape Town City Centre, Muizenberg offers a quick getaway from the rush of the city while still being close enough to a number of attractions that include beachfront restaurants, shopping opportunities and local fishing hot spots for all to enjoy.
* Muizenberg Beach
* Muizenberg Catwalk
* Rhodes Cottage Museum
* Greater Zandvlei Estuary Nature Reserve
* Bars and restaurants
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.
• ID/Passport is required at check - in
• R195 booking fee will be charged per booking.
• Rates are quoted per day.
• Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
• Departure Cleaning Fee will be charged per booking.
• Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid stay clean with fresh linen; this will be an additional charge.
• A standard key & breakage deposit is payable before check-in. This amount depends on the standard of the establishment and may be changed at owner’s / management’s discretion.