Five en-suite bedrooms and two family units, have an ambience of tranquility and style, some with private patio’s / entrances.
Each unit has its own private entrance, en-suite bathrooms, tea and coffee making facilities, TV with DSTV (hotel bouquet), snack & beverage mini bars, heaters, fans & hairdryers - all to ensure ultimate comfort and relaxation!
Hampshire (Room 6) is a lovely spacious two bedroom family suite with a large private balcony overlooking the pool area – ideal for a family of five to six members. Winchester (Room 7), is a quaint garden cottage ideal for a family of three or four members.
Nottingham Country House Activities:
- The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World is only five minutes drive and offers a full mix of family fun, entertainment, shopping, dining and gambling. The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium - 5 min drive!
- Nelson Mandela Bay is the gateway to more than a million hectares of the malaria-free game reserves of the Eastern Cape. This includes Addo Elephant National Park, home to some 400 elephants.
- In addition to Addo, numerous other private game parks and reserves (Shamwari, Lalibela, Schotia Safaris, etc) are all within an hour’s drive from Nottingham Country House.
- Less than five minutes from Nottingham Country House, on the beachfront, is Bayworld, a popular tourist attraction and comprises the Museum.
- Oceanarium and Snake Park, which houses a wide variety of indigenous snakes as well as an impressive variety of Eastern Cape reptiles!
Click to display the map
Clothing & Accessories:
This is Africa - never forget your sunblock! :)
This accommodation was perfect for the five of us and the breakfast was really good. Thank you.