Notting Hill Lodge is a country-comfortable Guesthouse in the heart of the Natal Midlands, offering mixed accommodation in deluxe suites, family flatlets.
Close to all Midlands private schools (Michaelhouse, Clifton, Treverton) and most of the wedding venues (Woodridge Estate, Michaelhouse, Orchards, Old Balgowan, Rawdons, Bellwood, Granny Mouse, Glades, St Ives, Windmill, Netherwood) in the area , and golf courses (Gowrie Farm, Bosch Hoek).
Accommodation at Notting Hill Lodge:
All suites have their own bathrooms, their own separate furnished patios, and their own separate external entrances. All the suites are different in furnishings and layout, yet all cover a high level of comfort and spaciousness. All suites have a full complement of linen (and spare blankets), toweling, soaps, fans, and electric blankets (with dual controls).
Each suite has it`s own coffee facilities, 54-cm television with SABC and E, selection of magazines, and patio furniture cushions. The suites are set into the English gardens, overlooking the large swimming pool, in an open garden amongst some fruit trees. With the best views of the Balgowan valley and adjacent farms.
- Just minutes away from Gowrie Golf Course, and Bosch Hoek in the close vicinity.
- Luxury spa's such as Brookdale Health Hydro and Fordoun just down the road.
- Our neighbour across the road is Epic Karting.
- 50% refund subject to written notice received more than 14 days before arrival.
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date : No refund given.
Facilities & Services available:
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)
Notting Hill Lodge is a Bed and Breakfast in Balgowan KwaZulu-Natal South Africa