For luxurious accommodation in Sandton, one needs to look no further than No 5 On Franschoek Guesthouse. Set on a Greenbelt in a tranquil suburb north of JHB only minutes away from the office parks and business premises of Rivonia, Sunninghill, Woodmead, Sandton and Fourways offering functionality for modern travelling.
Nicki and Judith are offering quality accommodation for travelers to Sandton / Gauteng in South Africa with the opportunity to relax and unwind in safety and style.
No 5 On Franschoek guesthouse in Sandton offers guests the following facilities and services:
- Continental and English breakfasts offered daily
- Sparkling pool
- Secure parking on-site
- Laundry and dry cleaning by arrangement
- Balcony overlooking an Indigenous garden
- Thatched lapa in garden with access into the Greenbelt for nature walks
Our delicious breakfasts, hot to order are served in the dining room.
Easy Access to major highway routes (N1, M1, N3) using the Rivonia On/Off ramp. 25 minutes to the JHB International Airport (excluding peak hours).
Cloisters shopping center (Rivonia) (10 mins)
Sandton City shopping centre (15 mins)
Nelson Mandela Square (15 mins)
Fourways Mall (10 mins)
Montecasino (10 mins)
Gold Reef City (30 mins)
Soweto/Apartheid Museum (30 mins)
Sandton Convention Centre (15 mins)
Bryanston Organic Market (5 mins)
Pretoria (40 mins)
Midrand (15 mins)
Central JHB (20 mins)
Eastern and Western Suburbs (25 mins)
The luxurious rooms each have their own access, have a modern contemporary feel, are en-suite with showers and are equipped with DSTV, WiFi, fridge with honesty bar, microwave, hairdryers and a hospitality tray with tea / coffee facilities. Beds are queen sized.
- If cancellation of any booking or any part thereof is received within 30 to 8 days prior to arrival, the 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation of any booking or any part thereof received within 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the total balance (accommodation fees) will be forfeited.
- In the event of guests’ premature departure the full extent of a pre-booked stay is payable.
From the N1 Rivonia off ramp:
Coming from the West: Turn left at the off ramp robot and 1st left into Witkoppen Road. Coming form East (JHB Int / Pretoria): Turn right at the off ramp robot, go underneath the highway bridge, keeping in left hand lane (R564), turn left into Witkoppen Road (Builders Warehouse on RHS) Travel along Witkoppen Road, 2nd robot turn right into Stonehaven Road, Fury Ford on LHS and Cambridge Shopping Centre on RHS (Woolies) 2nd right into Drakenstein Road 1st left into Maluti Road
Maluti does a 90 turn to the right, 1st left into Franschoek Lane.