Nguni Lodge is perfect for those wanting a relaxing, quiet get-away in the bush. The lodge is nestled amongst the trees in Kuleni Game reserve. The lodge is the perfect place to you can relax and watch the local wildlife from our deck and pool. Perfectly situated for both Hluhluwe and iMfolozi Game Park and St Lucia.
The Lodge consists of 4 separate rooms, all are en-suite, all Rooms have private entrances and a very large central entertainment area. Open Plan Kitchen, outdoor Braai, built in Fire pit, large swimming pool.
This stunning home allows you to really immerse yourself in Nature, by watching the wildlife as it passes by your door.
As additional services, we can book you a guided bush walk, Game Drives and even a helicopter flip to experience the reserve with a birds eye view.
Accommodation at Nguni Lodge:
All of our rooms are separate from the main living area, and have their own entrance and small deck. This allows guests and families a true feeling of privacy, and wake up to the African Bush.
- Kuleni Game Parks Guided Walks. Our experienced guide will take you through the abundance of wildlife and over 200 species of birds that we have to offer. R300.00 per person (minimum 5 people).
- Open Vehicle Game Drives. Book an open vehicle game drive where our qualified guide will take you in search of the Big 5. Half day R 800.00 per person (minimum 5 people). Full day R1300.00 per person (minimum 5 people). Snacks/food and drinks provided.
- Sodwana Beach Day. Open vehicle journey onto the beach to find the perfect spot to chill for the day, snorkeling, fishing and surfing. Half day R800.00 per person (minimum 5 people). Full day R1300.00 per person (minimum 5 people). Snacks/food and drinks provided.
- Helicopter flip. Take to the skies and experience the Hluhluwe river and bush from a memorable and unique bird's-eye view. R800.00 per person
(minimum 3 people). Notes: Subject to availability, indemnity and 95 Kg max per passenger.
- Wild Cat project. Interact and learn more about Cheetah, African wild cats, Servals and the Caracal conservation. R400.00 per person (minimum 5 persons). Notes: 10h00 and 16h00 daily.
- Zulu Croc Reptile Park. Interact with some of Africa's most dangerous creatures. R360.00 per person (minimum 5 people). Note: Adventure show is extra and takes place at 10h00 and 14h00.
- Duma Zulu Cultural Village. Learn more about and experience Zulu culture at a visit to Duma Zulu. R400.00 per person (minimum 5 people).
One Life Live It is a non-profit organization providing aerial support in anti-poaching efforts and proceeds from our activities go into the preservation of our Wildlife and Heritage.
If there is an inquiry for any of the activities and the minimum numbers are not met they can pay for the minimum and enjoy the activity on their own or if another Lodge has guests they will join them to fill up the vehicle. This will have to be managed as the One Life Live It Game Viewer seats 10. We do not have a reduced rate for children.
- 0 to 14 days before arrival, no show - the full amount paid may be retained.
- 15 to 28 days before arrival - 75% of deposit, or 25% of full quote value may be retained (whichever is the greater).
- 28 days or more before arrival - 50% of deposit or 25% of full quote value may be retained (whichever is the greater).